user3PHscnxDFI
Asteroid

Re: Re: Mobile data and wifi issues - All Carriers

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userOiAlK0Hhok wrote:

S10 upate rev. 3 rolls out at midnight 4/19/2019

No update yet - 12:49 am 4/19

Did you get it? 

I was told the next update is scheduled for Tuesday 4/30 by a tech at a Sprint corporate store 

userYljnkuYlEB
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

i wouldnt looking forward to the update, sprint came out and said that they are replacing s10 phone, go talk to them, i believe the motherboard is damaged, i dont think any update will fix the issue, i was dealing with same issue, got the latest update still didnt fix anything, got my replacement from asurion 2days ago, and now its working great!

user3PHscnxDFI
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I'm waiting on Asurion as well - can you tell if you received new or refurb? Thanks
userYljnkuYlEB
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@user3PHscnxDFI wrote:
I'm waiting on Asurion as well - can you tell if you received new or refurb? Thanks

i got a brand new one, luckly, ##736# or ##738# cant remember which one, then click view scroll down it tell u refurb yes or no.

good luck. make sure do not use cellular/data/voice/internet till u connect to wifi, and once it set up then update everything, after that u r good, enjoy ur new speed Smiley Tongue

user3PHscnxDFI
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userYljnkuYlEB wrote:

@user3PHscnxDFI wrote:

i got a brand new one, luckly, ##736# or ##738# cant remember which one, then click view scroll down it tell u refurb yes or no.

good luck. make sure do not use cellular/data/voice/internet till u connect to wifi, and once it set up then update everything, after that u r good, enjoy ur new speed Smiley Tongue

Thanks for the info 

userHOyqDI3cQT
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It's ##786# to check to see is it refurbished. 

Highlighted
user3PHscnxDFI
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userYljnkuYlEB wrote:

@user3PHscnxDFI wrote:

Thanks! 

userSqR18tnsGG
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If the official update thread I read is true, the next update lists nothing in connection with improving any of these issues.  It's basically cosmetic fixes without addressing actual functions.

user0ckgAVuuFJ
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Ive already made my mind up im not getting another samsung phone. Ill get the next oneplus or whatever.

userYljnkuYlEB
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userSqR18tnsGG wrote:

If the official update thread I read is true, the next update lists nothing in connection with improving any of these issues.  It's basically cosmetic fixes without addressing actual functions.

no, suppose the night mode which switzeland first got last week, the problem is hardware, no amount software gonna fix it, they know it, and thats why its been delayed with answer.