cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userYljnkuYlEB
Cosmic Ray

Re: Re: Mobile data and wifi issues - All Carriers

JUMP TO SOLUTION

i wouldnt looking forward to the update, sprint came out and said that they are replacing s10 phone, go talk to them, i believe the motherboard is damaged, i dont think any update will fix the issue, i was dealing with same issue, got the latest update still didnt fix anything, got my replacement from asurion 2days ago, and now its working great!

 

Reply
Loading...
user3PHscnxDFI
Asteroid

Re: Re: Mobile data and wifi issues - All Carriers

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I'm waiting on Asurion as well - can you tell if you received new or refurb? Thanks
Reply
Loading...
userYljnkuYlEB
Cosmic Ray

Re: Re: Mobile data and wifi issues - All Carriers

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@user3PHscnxDFI wrote:
I'm waiting on Asurion as well - can you tell if you received new or refurb? Thanks

i got a brand new one, luckly, ##736# or ##738# cant remember which one, then click view scroll down it tell u refurb yes or no.

good luck. make sure do not use cellular/data/voice/internet till u connect to wifi, and once it set up then update everything, after that u r good, enjoy ur new speed Smiley Tongue

Reply
Loading...
user3PHscnxDFI
Asteroid

Re: Re: Mobile data and wifi issues - All Carriers

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userYljnkuYlEB wrote:

@user3PHscnxDFI wrote:
I'm waiting on Asurion as well - can you tell if you received new or refurb? Thanks

i got a brand new one, luckly, ##736# or ##738# cant remember which one, then click view scroll down it tell u refurb yes or no.

good luck. make sure do not use cellular/data/voice/internet till u connect to wifi, and once it set up then update everything, after that u r good, enjoy ur new speed Smiley Tongue


Thanks for the info 

Reply
Loading...
userHOyqDI3cQT
Asteroid

Re: Re: Mobile data and wifi issues - All Carriers

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It's ##786# to check to see is it refurbished. 

Reply
Loading...
user3PHscnxDFI
Asteroid

Re: Re: Mobile data and wifi issues - All Carriers

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userYljnkuYlEB wrote:

@user3PHscnxDFI wrote:
I'm waiting on Asurion as well - can you tell if you received new or refurb? Thanks

i got a brand new one, luckly, ##736# or ##738# cant remember which one, then click view scroll down it tell u refurb yes or no.

good luck. make sure do not use cellular/data/voice/internet till u connect to wifi, and once it set up then update everything, after that u r good, enjoy ur new speed Smiley Tongue


Thanks! 

Reply
Loading...
Highlighted
userSqR18tnsGG
Cosmic Ray

Re: Re: Mobile data and wifi issues - All Carriers

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If the official update thread I read is true, the next update lists nothing in connection with improving any of these issues.  It's basically cosmetic fixes without addressing actual functions.

Reply
Loading...
user0ckgAVuuFJ
Asteroid

Re: Re: Mobile data and wifi issues - All Carriers

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Ive already made my mind up im not getting another samsung phone. Ill get the next oneplus or whatever.

Reply
Loading...
userYljnkuYlEB
Cosmic Ray

Re: Re: Mobile data and wifi issues - All Carriers

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userSqR18tnsGG wrote:

If the official update thread I read is true, the next update lists nothing in connection with improving any of these issues.  It's basically cosmetic fixes without addressing actual functions.


no, suppose the night mode which switzeland first got last week, the problem is hardware, no amount software gonna fix it, they know it, and thats why its been delayed with answer.

Reply
Loading...
Samsung_VO9Dxll
Astronaut

Re: Re: Mobile data and wifi issues - All Carriers

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I was having the same issue so I called Asurion they sent me a replacement phone that worked for a week and now I'm having connection issues AGAIN...AND NO I HAVEN'T DONE THE UPDATE SEEING THAT IT MESSED MY PHONE UP THE FIRST TIME

Reply
Loading...