cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userZ08m5eOdn6
Asteroid

Re: Re: Mobile data and wifi issues - All Carriers

JUMP TO SOLUTION

thanks, still didn't for me unfortunately!  Still no LTE!!

user3PHscnxDFI
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userZ08m5eOdn6 wrote:

thanks, still didn't for me unfortunately!  Still no LTE!!

Go back in and disable band 25 and BOTH bands 41 - running on band 26 only worked for me 

userksWNXWuadq
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Was worth a try

userYljnkuYlEB
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Sprint just roll out 12 hrs ago, they are replacing s10 with issue, it is hardware part of the Sprint Satisfaction Guarantee (SSG). Post 14-day – Asurion technicians will provide replacements. If no refurbs\recons are available, then the selection will default to new. Customers with Sprint Complete (SC) will not be charged a FEE for this exchange as long as there is no evidence of liquid or physical damage to the handset. Customers without SC will be assessed a $75 fee or can work with Samsung for a manufacture warranty solution
Highlighted
userSqR18tnsGG
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have sprint complete,  multiple assurio  reps have told me they charge $275 to swap my brand new phone with a refurbished.  Not acceptable.  The upside is I finally got sprint to just accept it as a return and let me swap without any fees.  The downside is they are shipping out so much old tech since the s10 came out that there is pretty much nothing in  stock to swap it with.  Some I'm stuck holding a return label and a thousand dollar brick waiting for something to become available.

userZ08m5eOdn6
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Absolutely!  Thank you!

userOiAlK0Hhok
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

S10 upate rev. 3 rolls out at midnight 4/19/2019

userYljnkuYlEB
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Good luck, I extremely doubt its going to fix it, but I doubt it. Do urself a favor, go replace ur phone, i went thru asurion finally and they mail me a new phone, did all the update before I txt or call anyone now knock on wood it working, first time I see those phone reach 110mb down, but I notice it start off 12mb then slowly climb and climb, 

It is not sprint 

It is ur hardware on ur Samsung phone 

It is dmg or brick due to the first update

No patch so far have fix it.

Sprint now determined is hardware and willing to help. Go get it done, u thank urself later from this insanity 

userdGauPm9HBU
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have received 2 patches in 4 days span and none of them is helping the isseu to be fixed. Pathetic network and wifi signal. Very embarrassing when the person on the other side is not able to hear from you. Not a good experience Samsung

user3PHscnxDFI
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userOiAlK0Hhok wrote:

S10 upate rev. 3 rolls out at midnight 4/19/2019

No update yet - 12:49 am 4/19

Did you get it? 

I was told the next update is scheduled for Tuesday 4/30 by a tech at a Sprint corporate store