cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Re: Mobile data and wifi issues - All Carriers

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Did u have to pay for the replacement phone?

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Samsung_duRtBBo wrote:

Did u have to pay for the replacement phone?

I did not. Covered under warranty.

Highlighted
Galaxy

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If I may ask, what is motherboard?

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Vido wrote:

If I may ask, what is motherboard?

what the processor, gpu, ram all connected, in this case, attenna, ram, sim, everything on this board, is the main board that control it all,

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yep, same here on my S10+ and my husbands HTC M9

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This is just sad by now, shame on Samsung/Sprint.

I was in this same problem since phone released...

I got mine from best buy so i was able to replace phone right away and i did that like 3 times but all the phones they had (early batch) never worked WITH ALL COMPANIES! i get the unlocked ones and my company is Sprint so i was able to try AT&T and Verizon SIM cards as well and they all had problems..

i returned the phones and just waited til about 04/16 then i went out again to best buy and bought a new unlocked one from a newer batch... my sprint still had the same problem... tried AT&T and Verizon and it worked like a dream!

kept trying different SIM cards for couple of days and then, well, I am now using a galaxy s10+ on Verizon and this phone is everything its supposed to be... around 60mbps download and around 30mbps upload more or less pretty much anywhere...

I hate that a lot of ppl are not able to properly use this monster of a phone just because the manufacture wont step up and make things right by recall or something without asking questions when they know they made the mistake... especially when we're talking about HUGE companies like Samsung and Sprint.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yeah I have problem with sprint tower. Signal and LTE is horribleI'm on boost mobile and I can't  send MMS with wifi. On my s9+ had better signal and I can send MMS though wifi with no problem

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@useriU6h7FSlaY wrote:

Yeah I have problem with sprint tower. Signal and LTE is horribleI'm on boost mobile and I can't  send MMS with wifi. On my s9+ had better signal and I can send MMS though wifi with no problem

if u read last few pages of this forum, it is not sprint tower, ur s9 is not running pie firmware i assume, the s10 is having a software and hardware issue that its happening all ACROSS network.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I lost patience waiting for final fixes from Samsung/Sprint so I switched over to AT&T last week. Generally, my S10+ is working way better on the AT&T network but not without any issues. In areas where network coverage is spotty, I'm having similar issues where I lost data connection although the phone showed that I was still on the LTE network. And, the phone switched to 3G network from time to time in places where my other phones were working fine. It's not as bad as on Sprint's network though. It's also overheating after about 10 minutes making phone calls. By the way, mine is an unlocked version.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@woodbury wrote:

I lost patience waiting for final fixes from Samsung/Sprint so I switched over to AT&T last week. Generally, my S10+ is working way better on the AT&T network but not without any issues. In areas where network coverage is spotty, I'm having similar issues where I lost data connection although the phone showed that I was still on the LTE network. And, the phone switched to 3G network from time to time in places where my other phones were working fine. It's not as bad as on Sprint's network though. It's also overheating after about 10 minutes making phone calls. By the way, mine is an unlocked version.

the network not really the  issue, att and sprint using different bands, what i understand it is 26/25/41 3 band so far i know for sprint, att use others, what i gather so far it is hardware issue that software had cuz the issue at first, the pie firmware. becuz s8/9 shortly got the same issue after pie firmware upgrade.  all the phone from all network it start with running great to, spotty signal issue with lte/roam/3g switching, and (band switching which requre u to download lte to see it switch) if u have the phone all app close, and run the CPU check, u can see it jump from31percent to 99 percent back and for like crazy.

also theres few utune video showing the phone doing as u discrib, shortly it die. i believe the overheating end up kill the board or attenna or part of the board. end up have to be replace.

some ppl not seeing the issue, becuz some phone r having some of the band issue not being use by that network. some end up have the issue. idk if it is a bad attenna combine with pie firmware issue. or just pie is making the phone act that way and burn the board? not really sure. but i know at the end of the day. it is the phone issue not the network.