cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung_ooCSozo
Astronaut

Re: Re: Mobile data and wifi issues - All Carriers

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I too am having this problem. I always had service where I live with my galaxy 8+. Never had dropped calls or anything like that. Ever since I got the 10+ I need wifi 90% of the times i make calls or do anything data related. I get dropped calls ALL THE TIME in places I usually always had service. Alot of times I have to try and dial several times before the call connects and when I finally get a hold of someone they either cant hear me or say I sound like a robot. If I didnt have wifi at my house I wouldn't be able to use half of my apps. My phone also freezes alot. It took me 3 tries to reply to this post smh. I dont want to switch to iPhone but I've been to sprint twice and they keep saying a update will fix it. Samsung needs to fix this asap or they will lose another long time customer. For such an expensive phone and service I expect it to actually work!

OBA
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This solution works for me:

1. Locate Bixby Routines

2. Click and hold to go to App Info

3. Click on Storage

4. Clear Cache and Data

5. Click Permission open

6. Clear all permission

7. Clear app setting to prevent app from making system changes.

Once done, you should be good. I did it SB's it worked like magic.

Samsung_p91C59U
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I know what your saying, feel the same way. Good luck !

user5XQJKtv0ge
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

UPDATE: I have been dealing with these issues since i got my gs10+ on 3/8 like many of you. After hours and hours of dealing with incompetent companies customer service (samsung and sprint) they have finally replaced my phone with a new gs10+. I am happy to report that my new phone is NOT having the same issues. I have updated it to the most recent software. Now i am getting top speeds rivaling my home internet connection. I am getting 120mbps in certain locations but average around 30-40mbps in my normally frequented areas. On my broken gs10+, i wouldn't get above an average of 2mbps. Most of the time having no connection at all. 

The bottom line is there is hope. Do not let these corporations take advantage of you. Hold them to account. 

PS: Not only did i get the replacement phone (free of charge) but i also got $275 off my account from sprint. All because i filled a detailed complaint on BBB.org. They HAVE to respond to you if you file that complaint. 

LennyPratt
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@user5XQJKtv0ge wrote:

UPDATE: I have been dealing with these issues since i got my gs10+ on 3/8 like many of you. After hours and hours of dealing with incompetent companies customer service (samsung and sprint) they have finally replaced my phone with a new gs10+. I am happy to report that my new phone is NOT having the same issues. I have updated it to the most recent software. Now i am getting top speeds rivaling my home internet connection. I am getting 120mbps in certain locations but average around 30-40mbps in my normally frequented areas. On my broken gs10+, i wouldn't get above an average of 2mbps. Most of the time having no connection at all. 

The bottom line is there is hope. Do not let these corporations take advantage of you. Hold them to account. 

PS: Not only did i get the replacement phone (free of charge) but i also got $275 off my account from sprint. All because i filled a detailed complaint on BBB.org. They HAVE to respond to you if you file that complaint. 

What is the detailed process for the BB complaints, I tried the one listed in the sprint thread but it did not work.

userjudhy8TrBg
Constellation

Re: Mobile data and wifi issues - All Carriers

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Having the same issue with a s-10e from Verizon

wifi calling does not work

Rose4uKY
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Is it mostly Sprint though? My husband's phone was worse than mine but mine was worse than my s9 plus. We got unlocked phones was on Sprint. His came from Samsung and mine Best  Buy. We switched to Verizon and he put in a test Sim in both of our phones and we thought we were good. Husband's phone still bad and mine is better in some places but we both lose connection too much. Was going to switch before the s10 problem anyway but my husband's Note 8 was even better.

Samsung days they are aware and also will have an update soon. My husband wanted a new phone and they said take it to this place first and have them re-flash the software. U Break It We Fix It store. I called there today and was told our phone still had Sprint update on it and that re-flashing should help is that true? Since we took phone to Verizon and we did already have the Sprint April 16th update so would re-flashing software help? He said to do a backup cause we'll lose our stuff but it's worth a try. Today I had no signal sitting outside at this restaurant by my house.

Samung did say they are aware and their technical support was working on an update. I know it's mostly Sprint now I'm reading a few others including Verizon. I guess I'll just let this store re-flash my software and if it doesn't work go back to best buy but I'm over my time to return just like my husband is through Samsung. It's horrible! One place I never had signal inside on any one did have great signal yesterday though I love Verizon. Was wondering if resetting network settings would do anything and is so would I lose my saved passwords?

Highlighted
L3wishh
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Not sure if re-flashing the software would work.

I flashed an unlocked firmware, TMobile  and Verizon into my Sprint and they all had the same issue. So definitely not a software issue. 

user3PHscnxDFI
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I think since the update that was widely reported to be released on 4/30 was actually never pushed it's definitely a hardware issue and no one wants to admit to it
userIQuPQQd9xe
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I buy all samsung products. First my high end Samsung TV just stopped working out if no where. Looked online and tons of people had the same issue with the same model and Samsung did nothing for anyone. I had to just throw the TV out because it was $800 to fix. Now I have the S10 sprint and im having this same connection issue as everyone else and yet again Samsung or sprint is not doing anything about it. I will not be buying anything Samsung ever again unless they make this right!