Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
userSqR18tnsGG
Cosmic Ray

Re: Mobile data and wifi issues - All Carriers

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Its not a sprint issue,  it's a Samsung issue.   And Samsung will wear you out before they warranty it.   I gave up a and got both s10s sent back and 'upgraded' to old phones.   It's sad that a3 year old phone runs circles around their flagship.   Between the 10 and the fold Samsung is having a heck of a year. 

userCDRA39GU98
Constellation

Connectivity issues S10

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Anyone hear anything about the connectivity issues the S10s are having. I show I am connected to 4g LTE but spotify cuts out or doesn't connect, basically have no internet connection

Samsung_KPvJ57q
Constellation

Re: Connectivity issues S10

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes me to for the last 4 days I've been having this problem 

Samsung_Ggr0LNE
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same here.. full signal and 0.09mbps down and 0.01 up. No that's not a typo.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can I please have your full model number, baseband version, and service provider?

userW5dQ39goDc
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My husband & I both purchased s10 pluses less than 2 weeks ago on the Sprint network. Suddenly this week we have no wifi calling. It doesn't even come up as an option under settings. Our wifi works fine, just no connectivity to the wifi calling. Pulling down the status bar shows wifi calling is turned on but it is not & shows up no where in setting which is where it shows to go to see if it is set up correctly. Sprint & other internet searches report this to be a Samsung issue awaiting a upgrade to fix. Does anyone know about this issue or when a fix is coming?

Samsung_5WRcWIc
Astronaut

@user5XQJKtv0ge I'm waiting on my replacement but I have...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@user5XQJKtv0ge I'm waiting on my replacement but I have gotten $150 off the account so far for March and April and definitely will get something off for May...

userLSMqdHdNlN
Constellation

Re: @user5XQJKtv0ge I'm waiting on my replacement but I have...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm also having connectivity issues. Mobile data intermittently becomes very slow and sometimes drops all together. I'm on Total Wireless.

LordVol
Cosmic Ray

I am using S10 on T-Mobile network and WiFi calling was w...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am using S10 on T-Mobile network and WiFi calling was working fine until 2-3 days back. I have very strong 100MBPS WiFi speed but WiFi calling is not showing but same is unabled. I have tried restarting the phone, resetting network settings but no luck.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: I am using S10 on T-Mobile network and WiFi calling was w...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@LordVol give these steps a try: 

1. Turn on Wi-Fi and connect to a Wi-Fi network.
  2. From the Home screen, swipe up on an empty spot to open the Phone icon.
  3. Tap the Keypad tab, then tap Menu > Settings.
  4. Tap Wi-Fi Calling, then select desired option:
    • Cellular preferred
    • Wi-Fi Preferred