cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: S10+

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can I please have your full model number, baseband version, and service provider?

user57c055uxj1
Constellation

Re: S10+

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Make sure Buxby Routines is NOT active. This cause me headaches in the beginning because if I charged my phone, Bixby would turn off wifi and data.

usergqmLtSZfSX
Asteroid

Re: S10+ Data Connect Problems

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I, too, have been having data connectivity issues.  I'm on my third s10+.  All have had the problem.  The first two started having problems after an update, two days on the first and three days on the second.  The third one hasn't been updated, but it also developed the data issue problem three days after getting it.  I don't know what to do now.  I never had this problem with my s3, s6 edge, or s9+.  I love Galaxy phones, but this one is a big disappointment.  I hope something can be done soon.  It's so aggravating not being able to use my phone except with WiFi.

Greybeard
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Ive had the same problem since they upgraded my os to PIE  I talked to my carrier half the day yesterday trying different fixes,   nothing works.   My phone is  bassically useless away from my wifi.   Samsung told me this morning they have a data connectivity issue with the upgrade and engineers are working on a patch.

Highlighted
userdDVL4q2Kxc
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Hi there, I'm also experiencing the same with videos buffering and taking long time to send pics over text, etc. (from T-Mobile) This never happened with my Samsung Galaxy s8+ Hope they can fix it soon
EzDuzIt414
Asteroid

Galaxy S10 plus keeps losing network coverage

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Has anyone else's Galaxy S10 plus then giving them trouble as far network quality and coverage. My phone keeps Displaying Riin/lte Notification telling me they cannot find wireless networks signals.

usermAwJE2shHR
Asteroid

Re: Galaxy S10 plus keeps losing network coverage

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the T-Mobile S10+ and I started having this issue last night.  Rebooting only helps me temporarily before I lose signal/LTE all together.  Tried different sim cards and a factory reset.  Did not help.

userLK6iTEEUrP
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I had this exact issue as well. I stayed kn the phone with my carrier thinking it was a tower issue, but it actually turns out the 1st batch of S10+ were all bad. If you take it to the tech experts at your local carrier, they'll plug it into their system to test if your phone is one of the bad ones. If it is, they'll replace right then and there with a good model at no cost.

userbV6YkxtkyX
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the same issue with my unlocked s10 on the verizon network. It just shows weak signals for the network and I can't place calls, and 0 LTE connection for data. I have also tried all the different resets (network, data, factory) as well as switching Sim cards. Spent 4 hours on tech support with Verizon and they couldn't do anything and are saying it is an issue with my phone

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userbV6YkxtkyX well if you did call verizon tech support i assumed you have done troubleshooting on the network side like rebooting your connection from the tower to your device and re-insert the sim card. Did you changed network mode from LTE/CDMA to global?  verizon default to Global mode. Did you turn on VoLTE? it needs to be turn ON at all times. Did you turn on Mobile data?

Are you having the same issues on any locations?