cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userMrC8X6gu63
Constellation

Re: Connectivity

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Theres a problem with sprint a band 41, you need to disable it. Use band 25 or 26. Seems to work

Samsung_z8N5Y9d
Constellation

Galaxy S10+ connectivity issues on Cspire

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I pre-ordered a S10+ and since I recieved it,  I have had issues wit it staying connected over mobile data.  Nearly every time I have to either restart it or turn the radios on and off by swithching airplane mode on and off to get it to load anything or refresh a page such as instagram even with all of the bars showing on LTE. If I open instagram today, it will stay on where i left off yesterday and can not be refreshed until i switch on and off the radios. It drops calls or may show no signal even when i can see the top of the tower a mile and a half away. My S5 never had this issue. This is a $1200 phone and i am very disappointed. I have made multiple calls to my carrier about this and went through all the steps they gave me to resolve this issue but none of it worked. I see others is having issues with this too. When can we expect something on this?

Jessica5283
Constellation

S10+ Data Connect Problems

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My upgrade has had continuous issues with Data connectivity. It's extremely slow sending text or mms. Or they just fail all together. I have bad call connections and dropped calls a lot. I know this is not the norm. I've been with my carrier for 7 or 8 years and I have been using Galaxy s6, s8, s9+ and now s10+. This is the first phone I've had problems with. I can't pull up web pages or browse internet unless I'm connected to wifi. Is there a fix or something that can be done?

user12PhoIGvBQ
Constellation

Re: S10+

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I had a customer yesterday with the same issue, we went through all the settings and changed the sim card and nothing. Hopefully they fix this issue soon.

Jessica5283
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes. We've tried tons of trouble shooting and factory reset. Nothings helped. I'm hoping a software update rolls out soon to correct these issues! Updating the profile and prl is a somewhat fix. It helps a little, not so much with speed, but before long it's not connecting again.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can I please have your full model number, baseband version, and service provider?

user57c055uxj1
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Make sure Buxby Routines is NOT active. This cause me headaches in the beginning because if I charged my phone, Bixby would turn off wifi and data.

usergqmLtSZfSX
Asteroid

Re: S10+ Data Connect Problems

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I, too, have been having data connectivity issues.  I'm on my third s10+.  All have had the problem.  The first two started having problems after an update, two days on the first and three days on the second.  The third one hasn't been updated, but it also developed the data issue problem three days after getting it.  I don't know what to do now.  I never had this problem with my s3, s6 edge, or s9+.  I love Galaxy phones, but this one is a big disappointment.  I hope something can be done soon.  It's so aggravating not being able to use my phone except with WiFi.

Greybeard
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Ive had the same problem since they upgraded my os to PIE  I talked to my carrier half the day yesterday trying different fixes,   nothing works.   My phone is  bassically useless away from my wifi.   Samsung told me this morning they have a data connectivity issue with the upgrade and engineers are working on a patch.

Highlighted
userdDVL4q2Kxc
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Hi there, I'm also experiencing the same with videos buffering and taking long time to send pics over text, etc. (from T-Mobile) This never happened with my Samsung Galaxy s8+ Hope they can fix it soon