cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

I had same problem for about a month I ended making a cla...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I had same problem for about a month I ended making a claim.with ins. They didn't charge anything my new s10+ works great now

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Mobile data and wifi issues - All Carriers

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi..I'm new to this group..just a FYI..I had same problem..saw a guy on Youtube suggest changing the Global staus to LTE/CDMA..than manual network search..verizon comes up..select it and check your service quality!! I was amazed at the Instant change in All services..IE: Wifi and Voice calling!! Good luck and please let me know if it worked for you!!

@Savededa wrote:

Let me start by saying I've escalated 3 tiers of tech support through sprint directly before I landed here. 

I have a s10+ and my wife has a s10. Our mobile data connection where we live isn't the best and rely heavily on wifi.

WiFi calling is somehow conflicting with sprints network. I drop calls anytime I use it as well as get a location timeout message from the wifi calling app. 

I also cannot send mms via wifi, only data which worked on my note 8 and s9. 

Calls drop often whether on wifi calling or mobile network. Sprint believes this to be a device issue. My daughter's LG tribute (free phone) can send mms via wifi and has zero issue with wifi calling. Multiple people on sprint community also experiencing same issues. 

I have updated prl as well as profile and refreshed network settings on my side as well on carrier. I'm seeing multiple reports of other s10s having similar problems.

Just bought 2 phones that pick and chose when they want to work for a whole lot of money. 

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm thinking part of the problem is that from what I can tell, these devices are wanting to hold on to bands and wifi signals that grow weak over switching to better band or router.

I had this problem on my OP6 as well until they pushed out an update lowering the threshhold when the device would switch. I have 2 routers in my house and it takes the first router to go to nothing, before it switches over automatically to the higher signal router.

I also watch the LTE connections and I can see other bands available on the same tower (yes I know they are on the same tower because of my last device) and the device wants to sit no matter how low the signal gets over switching to a better band.

There may have also been hardware issues, but this problem is most certainly a software issue. I don't understand why when a new model comes out these companies have to figure out to stop putting the levels high.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Me ir709

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Me ir709

Highlighted
Constellation

I too having that same problem, that I cannot send a mult...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I too having that same problem, that I cannot send a multimedia message while am on the phn still connected to wifi, on my last galaxy 8 plus it would let me. So if this problem is happening more what is Samsung gona do

Highlighted
Astronaut

I have an S10+ on AT&T and will constantly have No Connec...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have an S10+ on AT&T and will constantly have No Connection in very common places where the rest of my family, who are on the same carrier but with iPhones, are having no trouble at all. I'm constantly missing calls and receiving texts very late. I would not even receive the Missed Call notification. I'd have to hope that whomever called leaves a voicemail and eventually I'd get that notification.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

every year i purchase a galaxy phone and am satisfied with them all but with galaxy s10 plus different story

many issues appeared made me seriously think of selling it and buying another phone 

wifi keep dropping .. Bluetooth keep disconnecting from my car 

updated the phone many times with no luck

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having the same problem!!! What is the solution??!

Highlighted
Constellation

Try turning 5g volte off on your phone it probably picked...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Try turning 5g volte off on your phone it probably picked up signal from a 5g tower which there arent many yet since it's being prepared for launch worked for me

Highlighted
Asteroid

Hey they should replace your phone. I went to sprint for...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey they should replace your phone. I went to sprint for the same thing and they just gave me a replacement phone the next week