cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userDiZYTRWf4g
Astronaut

Re: Mobile data and wifi issues - All Carriers

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can you confirm whether this update has actually been released?

userdDVL4q2Kxc
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi Samsung... please, let us know what IS the ETA to get that update that will fix these issues.

This cannot continue for long since it is affecting our daily interaction with this product.

Didn't you tested out these new SG S10, S10+ S10e units with all carriers before releasing?

"Apperently a common denominator is = this is mainly happening to units that were pre-order"

I found insteresting this is happening from popular brand-company "Samsung"

Thank you

userBgbWoSkFkS
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi, I bought s10 plus recently..I have issue with data. Data is not getting on itself until unless I restart the phone or reset the network..it is causing a lot of trouble for me as I mostly use data. Also , I have latest software upgrade..please advise...

Highlighted
usernZNQ7svEyh
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

That solution did not fix my issue. I was told several times that there is a software update coming. It never worked. I was on Sprint, purchased the Sprint phone directly from Samsung,and then was told it was the carrier. I got my phone unlocked and moved to T-Mobile. The issue followed the phone. I discovered my phone would not pass date on bands 2 and 4 even when I had 5 bars. I sent my phone in for repair and they replaced the motherboard and got it back locked to Sprint. Samsung says Sprint has to unlock it again and Sprint says Samsung has to do it. So basically I have a $1000 paperweight because I can't use my phone.

I honestly think that Samsung tells everyone it's a software issue but it's actually hardware and to wait for an update. By the time you figure out what the issue is, the 14 day return policy is over.

I purchased a brand new phone that was faulty from day one and I have to send it in for repair. I don't even know if it's fixed or not because I can't use it at all.

So many people are having issues, why not stand by your product and swap the defective one (it was defective) for a brand new one? 

People might have the issue but not even know it. I could connect to band 12 but my download speeds were about 4-6 MB per second.

Hopefully they won't remove this comment. Users need to know 

userE1s6xwJqTx
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I purchased 3 Samsung 10's and 1 Samsung 10 plus and they are horrible. I have changed sim cards 3 times, got 4 different and new phones on a warranty exchange, been to the carrier's store for over 50 plus hours, ccalled the carrier, alled Samsung,  and our phones still don't work. The one thing thst DOES work is the monthly bill. The bill  keeps coming and all I get is, "I'm sorry!" I have had Samsung phones for the past 15 years and these new 10 and 10 plus phones are a disgrace. Something needs to be done. 

userfdYiRVIrCU
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

What date will the software update be available? I know you can't put an exact timeframe on when an update will be pushed out but are we looking at late summer 2019, fall 2019 or later?

userhbBGOAwQL4
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My phone still has issues after the update I get no service at all 

user3ZUe3ESx0j
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi im  a galaxy s10 user and i still get internet issues itsnot even usable every 10 min desconnect and i already updated my phone to the latest version

userjRblWPbK2M
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have multiple S10's and S10+ devices on Verizon and we have been experiencing this issue since we received the phones in April.  Though the latest update did fix a problem with intermittent connectivity drops (complete data loss while still showing 4G signal bars), the signal strength on these devices is consistently very very weak.  When we switch back to our old S9's or S8's we don't experience these issues.  Verizon is no help since we are out of the return period.  They have sent us s refurb replacement device which did not perform any differently.

While testing 4g connectivity, we have noticed that some devices have better bluetooth signal than others when tested in identical operating environments.  Some devices wont keep a bluetooth signal with headphones when they are more than 2 feet away from the headphones.

Verizon will do nothing to help us.  We are considering paying the ETF and moving to a different carrier and device brand.  Its bad enough that some of our employees refuse to carry an S10 and have asked for their S9/S8 devices back.

useruh0shex7r1
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We have two S10+ we just purchased three weeks ago. Their connectivity is garbage. My husband has resorted to taking his old iPhone 6 to work just to be able to call me, because the S10+ never has any service and won't stay connected to the WiFi for calls.

Our phones are TMobile. 

@SamsungZell wrote:

Samsung is aware that users are experiencing unexpected roaming, data loss, or voice issues on a Samsung Galaxy S10, S10+ or S10e. A software upgrade will be made available for your device in the near future that will help address your experience. When it is released, you can update directly on your device by opening Apps > Settings > System updates > Download and install. If you still experience an issue with your device after the update, let us know.