cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
yanimacc098
Asteroid

Hey they should replace your phone. I went to sprint for...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey they should replace your phone. I went to sprint for the same thing and they just gave me a replacement phone the next week

userdDVL4q2Kxc
Cosmic Ray

Re: Mobile data and wifi issues - All Carriers

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've called to T-Mobile and while in the call, they contacted Samsung Support; and seems there was some sort of missleady information given to T-Mobile Support engineers, where Samsumg told them this issue is only afecting Sprint customers. A statement it is not true since I'm T-Mobile and I'm having this horrible connection issues with Data services as long as with my Wi_Fi home network.  I have the impression the Samsung Engineer may need an update on this.

They also, the same Samsung Eng. told to T-Mobile, to have my phone to do a "SOFTWARE FLUSH"

to see if that will fix it. (whaaat?)

What in the world is that???

is that a sort of Wipe-&-Reinstall OS?

Will that incurre I'll have to "re-do" all of my app settings, etc. AGAIN?

...(I've already done a "Factory RESET Settings") and I'm not willing to having re-do all that again, to just to find out... that did not work either.

@ Samsung Engineers - Please, insight me what a "Software Flush" does; and confirm if this will "fix" such an awful data & Wi-Fi connectivity on the Preordered SG s10+, S10e and S10 devices.

Thank you

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Doing a reset is a nonsensical response I see a lot even from the helpers on here, it's lazy and in most cases does nothing. If you already did it once, doing it again will do absolutely nothing for you.

Many of the issues is a software issue, they either are not willing to spend the time to code it correctly or they can't figure it out. I would suggest Samsung reach out to OP as their phones had many of the same issues where LTE and Wifi connections were concerned if they can't figure it out.

For a phone that is supposedly 4X4 MIMO, it certainly doesn't behave as such. It refuses to let go of certain bands and weaker signals, as well as refusing to connect to other bands that are available on the same tower. This is definitely a software issue.

userhuCiBs6JwP
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm on AT&T and started having the same issues maybe a month ago.  It seems to be limited to only certain apps, but it affects four or five, at least.  Same thing: WiFi and data, no connection.   It's incredibly frustrating.  Switching on and off Airplane Mode sometimes provides a short-lived fix, but not always.  It also seems to have gotten worse over the past few weeks.   This definitely not just a Sprint/T-Mobile issue.   Also, resetting network settings didn't improve a thing  

Samsung_l9Mt96F
Astronaut

Ok

userKnSQT1uP6v
Astronaut

I also got a Samsung it wont stay connected to 5g network...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I also got a Samsung it wont stay connected to 5g network Facebook certain apps wont work. Is there a update that will help. It says check your connection. I had a Motorola g force it would stay connected Facebook would work. Maybe should of stayed with Motorola.

Highlighted
userLmc4XcZ3du
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am still having this issue, Got my samsung s10 yesterday, My 4g speeds are between 2 -7 mbps. when i use thesame sim in my galaxy note 8 i get between 60 - 120 mbps.

I have factory reset and gone through some network trouple shooting etc. 

Is there a fix for this coming, I rely on this when i am out at meetings ?

Tippcobbs
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I been on phone with Sprint and did all that you have listed. I even ask to change phones. They told me to give them 48 hours to try and fix it. 6/24/19 can't wait to see if the have it fix by the 26th. But I will not have my hopes high from reading your comments. I wish I had kept my Samsung 8. Bad enough my watch won't hold charge, Samsung Galaxy watch. 

I am really disappointed with Samsung now. I have no signal in alot of places as well 

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My preorder S10+ has been giving me data issues from day one.  In my case,  it would show 4 or 5 bars LTE, but still have no data.  I accepted all updates.  Very often,  it would drop data, though again, falsely showing that it had data, and the only recovering when I would put it in airplane mode and back to normal or rebooting the phone.   It would happen in places where data should bre no issue,  like in San Francisco and Seattle.  3G  or roaming always  means no data.  I went through sprint and then Samsung support , did a factory reset, then spending half my day off getting it reflashed at Ubreakifix.   Finally, I was told to send it to Plano Texas for repair.  2-3 week turnaround...  I'm back on my S8 and it is displaying none of the problems the S10+ had.  Not happy at all...

useryI2gfToc54
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Didn't work for me 😔