cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Mobile data and wifi issues - All Carriers

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just FYI, a Sprint repair facility diagnosed a hardware failure in my S10+,  but Samsung insisted that I bring it to Ubreakifix,  who insisted that the phone just needed to be reflashed.   It was a hardware failure that required a board replacement.   Ubreakifix was useless in my case and caused me to waste more time.

Highlighted
user5Mup0zQp0j
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This issue is marked as 'Solved' but it isn't. At least be honest enough to avoid pretending this issue is resolved. I have an unlocked s10e on Verizon that intermittenly loses internet over both wifi and 4G across all apps. It happens randomly (twice in the last 12 hours) and reboots/shutdown restarts do not fix the issue. I was driving to a doctors appointment and had to call my girlfriend for directions because my $750 phone decided to turn into a brick on the highway.

The problem is not my wifi. The problem is not my cell signal. The problem has not been fixed with software updates. I've had half a dozen devices (pixel, iphone x, etc.) over the last 3 years (work and personal phones) and have never had an issue even close to resembling this.  I will try to go into Verizon to see if they can diagnose and update.

Also, the name 'UBreakIFix' is annoying in this context.  How about 'SamsungBreakSamsungMaybeFix.'

userqjQv14riKl
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just picked up the note 10+ today and I'm having similar issues with wifi and mobile, never once had an issue on my s8+  

Edit: I did what user userDtcCY6S4Ny  suggested a few messages up and it works for the note10+

Samsung_Po2QFhs
Astronaut

Re: Re: Mobile data and wifi issues - All Carriers

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Taken to to storage on my ph.