cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Mobile data and wifi issues - All Carriers

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have multiple S10's and S10+ devices on Verizon and we have been experiencing this issue since we received the phones in April.  Though the latest update did fix a problem with intermittent connectivity drops (complete data loss while still showing 4G signal bars), the signal strength on these devices is consistently very very weak.  When we switch back to our old S9's or S8's we don't experience these issues.  Verizon is no help since we are out of the return period.  They have sent us s refurb replacement device which did not perform any differently.

While testing 4g connectivity, we have noticed that some devices have better bluetooth signal than others when tested in identical operating environments.  Some devices wont keep a bluetooth signal with headphones when they are more than 2 feet away from the headphones.

Verizon will do nothing to help us.  We are considering paying the ETF and moving to a different carrier and device brand.  Its bad enough that some of our employees refuse to carry an S10 and have asked for their S9/S8 devices back.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We have two S10+ we just purchased three weeks ago. Their connectivity is garbage. My husband has resorted to taking his old iPhone 6 to work just to be able to call me, because the S10+ never has any service and won't stay connected to the WiFi for calls.

Our phones are TMobile. 

@SamsungZell wrote:

Samsung is aware that users are experiencing unexpected roaming, data loss, or voice issues on a Samsung Galaxy S10, S10+ or S10e. A software upgrade will be made available for your device in the near future that will help address your experience. When it is released, you can update directly on your device by opening Apps > Settings > System updates > Download and install. If you still experience an issue with your device after the update, let us know. 

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Dear SAMSUNG Engineers... please be AWARE this HAS NOT YET BEEN RESOLVED for The New SG S10+ (PRE-ORDERED ONES).

And you and the wireless carriers are not a good help to resolve it.  You just keep us going back and forth.

So, for the sake of your "good " branding name,  please show some respect and help on this ISSUE  for once.

Please escalate it to your CEO.

THANKS. 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Funny if you have no data connection, how do they expect you to APPS>SETTINGS> SYSTEM UPDATE...DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL...MAKES NO SENSE..I AM HAVING THIS ISSUE AND KEEP GETTING JERKED AROUND!

@SamsungZell wrote:

Samsung is aware that users are experiencing unexpected roaming, data loss, or voice issues on a Samsung Galaxy S10, S10+ or S10e. A software upgrade will be made available for your device in the near future that will help address your experience. When it is released, you can update directly on your device by opening Apps > Settings > System updates > Download and install. If you still experience an issue with your device after the update, let us know. 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Still have the same problem. 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Still doesn't work. Where's the update. Where's the explanation. Or where's my money back? 

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I had the motherboard on my s10 plus (sprint) replaced by Samsung in the Spring.  It worked and my LTE issues were resolved until this past week, when it started happening again.  Coincidentally this was shortly after I installed the November update.  It shows LTE full bars, voice/text work, but internet and MMS don't work or are extremely slow

Anyone having issues again?  I talked to Sprint and they said it's Samsungs problem since they replaced the motherboard

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My note 10 has most recent update 3.  

Still having problems with phone, bluetooth earbuds and wifii  connection problems.  call signals and quality are very poor.  

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello, my s10e is still plagued with slow mobile data internet connection. I've updated it's software to G970FXXS3ASJG with security patch level to November 1, 2019. Lately, even if the signal bar is full, internet connection is really slow. I've tried restarting the phone, removing it's sim card and tried forced restart it and yet my internet speed is still slow. Compared to my friend who still uses the a8 2018 with the same provider that I've been using, the internet speed difference is very visible (can't load webpages etc). While using wifi, this phone is fine. Please help me what should I do, this really frustrated me.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello, my s10e is still plagued with slow mobile data internet connection. I've updated it's software to G970FXXS3ASJG with security patch level to November 1, 2019. Lately, even if the signal bar is full, internet connection is really slow. I've tried restarting the phone, removing it's sim card and tried forced restart it and yet my internet speed is still slow. Compared to my friend who still uses the a8 2018 with the same provider that I've been using, the internet speed difference is very visible (can't load webpages etc). While using wifi, this phone is fine. Please help me what should I do, this really frustrated me.

@SamsungZell wrote: