cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userUsy3kivoyi
Constellation

Re: Mobile data and wifi issues - All Carriers

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The issue is the service provider not the device. I don't have the S10+ but a family member does and she has Sprint and goes through the same issue. I had to show get that the features that don't require a network or Wi-Fi connection are very nice. When she is on Wi-Fi, she loves it. That's only a testament to the poor network coverage by Sprint. As far a not being able to talk on the phone and use the web, also a service provider issue because the other carriers have that capability to use voice and mobile data simultaneously. I think there is a setting you can enable to do it. Check your settings and look got calling plus or something to do with advanced calling.

usernkl6hdx0t7
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you so much

userUsy3kivoyi
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Np anytime

usermi4ykhuvFh
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've been having this same issue ... when I had the note 8 had perfect signal and with this phone it is horrible and my spouce has the same phone the 10 plus and his phone has perfect signal

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

First, I would try resetting network settings. Is the APN field empty on the phone, and what network mode is it on?

If my reply has aided your issue please consider liking it. If the problem is solved you may pick it as a solution.
Jaqinthebox
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having the same issues with my s10+ on sprint. I went to a sprint store they messed with some setting and sent me on my way but I'm still having the issues. Very very frustrating.

MrChris
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Purchased 3rd party S10+ from a mall location. Same issues all of you had. Took it to a Stand alone Sprint that had a repair station and they said that the S10+ is having issues connecting to towers and that there will be an update pushed hopefully before April. I took my S10+ back to the mall and becuse I was within my 14 day exchange window I was able to get a new S10+. It works as it should now. I was given this set of steps to follow if I ran into this issue again.

1. Connect to Wi-Fi (if available)
  2. Go to the dial pad or phone app
  3. Enter # # 72786 #
  4. Confirm the reset
  5. Allow the device to restart and go through the activation process.

What this does is disconnects from the current tower or default tower and reconnects to the closest to your location.  I really hope this helps.

userkgc2ck9BUN
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It is a known issue with Sprint and Samsung. I have reached out to both so many times, I'm beyond frustrated. Returned my S0+ and got a new device, yet it is still unusable. I'm paying for a phone that I literally cannot use. Reactivated by old phone. So frustrated and done with this. Samsung says it's Sprint, Sprint says it's Samsung - sounds like the blame game with no real solutions. 

usertiMe4zgY9o
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This did not work for me. 

usernkl6hdx0t7
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

At the store they did all of that with my phone and still nothing. Perhaps the phone is defective