cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Mobile data and wi-fi issues - Sprint

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Brand new S10 plus. I cannot connect to LTE on Verizon. I can't send texts, calls are iffy, and using mobile data is almost impossible. I had Verizon reset network settings, changed out the sim card, reset the phone.... nothing works. Is an update coming soon for this issue? I've seen it is affecting spring and tmobile customers too. What can I do to fix this? I basically have a $1,000 phone that is useless without wifi.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I recommend reaching out to your carrier regarding this.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I already have reached out to Verizon 3 times. The phone was purchased directly from Samsung. There is nothing more they can do beyond what they've already done. It seems to be a problem with the new S10's since it is reported across multiple carriers. What can Samsung do to fix this?

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same issue with my phone on metropcs, metro even let me borrow a Motorola phone for a day to check if it was the coverage or the S10, there is an issue with the S10, the moto worked perfectly. Samsung doesnt want to admit it and just gives me the run around everytime I call.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same issues with Sprint. Very frustrating. Samsung and Sprint both have told me a software fix is coming, but until then I have a $1,000 pretty device that only works on WiFi.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If this issue is not fixed reach out to me. I have many sources of phone's including an Android and apple. You can keep your own number and select a different service provider. Stephanie

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm in the same boat, I was with Sprint switched to Verizon and am still having the same issues, it's the phone not the carrier. I bought y S10+ directly from Samsung unlocked. Calling customer service the last 8 times has done nothing they don't care. I went to BestBuy today and bought a Motorola G7 to get me by until I can either ship it out or a fix comes out. BTW I get full LTE speeds with same sim card out of the Motorola phone

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

it is not services provider issue, its the phone, theres issue with motherboard that i understand, that patch/updates hae something do with trying to fix it, i sure bypassing something or not sure, i havent heard anything ppl said after updates it works. so any of u that have that happen please speak up. but what i understand is that the update wont fix it. and most provider is replacing the phone. and is a 50/50 thing, right now they are back order so new set of phones coming out, so may be the new set is fix. use ur insurance and get the phone replace and do not update till a solid updates of a fix come out. think abou this, the phone work fine till it get an update came out and shortly after that it came out a phone fix update, so i think the first update was the issue. it mess up the phone. i do notice battery draining faster and theres a heat building on the phone. posible the updates drive the motherboard so hot it burn up something. now this is just a guess, not saying its true but is a possiblity. so

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

any of you have got the new replacement phones, and worked perfect, please tell us have you update the phone or no???

Highlighted
Halo

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I DO have a NEW phone ... and NO I have NOT UPDATED ANYTHING FOR FEAR OF IT CRASHING!  Phone works GREAT!

HOPE THIS HELPS YOU!  Smiley Wink

SPRINT corporate store replaced mine even tho I bought pre order / trader in offer ... from Samsung!!

3 tickets opened with Sprint / 2 tickets opened with Samsung.   Manager at store handled everything for me ... 

Earbuds on back order.   Supposed to receive $25 e certificate from Samsung for inconvenience,  never showed up!!  Imagine that!!