cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bserna19
Constellation

Re: Mobile data and wifi issues - All Carriers

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a new galaxy s10+ 1TB it's been an amazing phone, however over the past 3 day my phone have been losing service and mobile data will not work. My phone would display 4GLTE but still wont connect to internet nor make calls. I have replace the sim card, reset the network settings and even factory data reset my device but it still wont work. Any ideas and hoe to possibly fix this before I send it in to Samsung and have to be with put a phone for about 12 business days.

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey @Bserna19, sorry to hear that you're having those issues. It sounds like you've went through the motions of troubleshooting. May I ask what carrier you have? Also, have you checked with your carrier to look into any outages? I had a similar issue recently and it turned out T-Mobile was having issues and it was fine after they fixed the network issues. Do you have a second device you could test your SIM card in? That would help you determine if the issue was the device or the network. I hope any of this helps. Have a great day!

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
Bserna19
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have AT&T and I do have a galaxy s8 I did test out my sim card on the s8 and it work properly however when I inserted my second device sim to the s10+ it did not work either.

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Bserna19 Are you using unlocked or carrier branded? Try to switch and toggle 2G "ON" under mobile settings.

═════════════════════════════════════
If you post new question please specify your Phone model and Carrier.
If you like my comment please hit ♥
if I answer your question please hit the 'accept as solution' button
userJ1UQxAjpIW
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Been there done that ..  only works for about 5 to 6 hours . Then I'm back to . 0 conection . Having an X. On my signal . To going 3g to nothing.. then I have to do the ## thing again then works for 4 again. Then do it all over again.   Plus my phone is constantly  so hot. . I have to put my phone settings at battery saving .  Even when the screen is off.. I've been having Samsung phones for 6 years now and i think this is the hottest phone I've had . 

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userJ1UQxAjpIW I have at&t and dont have same experience as yours. Can you provide us screeshots and such to see what you are having issue with? Did you do some changes  before the issue happened?

userJ1UQxAjpIW
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I did a research and I disabled band 41  .. since then I havent had and issue yet ..   . I bet it's going to happen in 3 hours from now..  I contacted Samsung and they got a ticket to send phone for repair.. but I dont know what I should do ..  I mean uos is closed . I have to wait till Monday to ship .  

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userJ1UQxAjpIW No do not change any internal settings this will cause even more further issues once the phone is updated. Sprint has issues with their network for new devices. 

userJ1UQxAjpIW
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes. Once I get an update I'll put it back .. so when do you think this is going to happen?  I see alot of angry people blaming Samsung or carrier...  

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userJ1UQxAjpIW i dont know who to blame here but it seems the issue is isolated to a specific network.