Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constellation

Re: Mobile data and wifi issues - All Carriers

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Mine started Friday night and never established proper connection since.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I recommend reaching out to your carrier regarding this.

Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I know people have experience this issue with Sprint's network   I have T-mobile  and I'm having the  same issue. I can't hold a  network connection. I can't make or receive calls or text. This is  extremely  frustrating !

Community Manager
Community Manager

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I would recommend reaching out to your carrier directly regarding this.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello, I have talked to various customer service reps and visited 2 of my carrier stores and all the solutions they have offered requires me to pay additional money for a new device. This shouldn't be happening, sole purpose of a phone is to be able to make and receive calls and/or texts, to be able to communicate and this phone is doing neither.

Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the s10+ and for the last 3 days I have the same problem. Cant make or receive calls or texts or access internet. Basically it wont connect to the mobile network anymore. Since its within the 15 day return period I initiated a return and ordered a new one. These are defective units and no amount of troubleshooting has been able to fix it.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello @user6DTLe8bUAM, I certainly understand the frustration. I recommend reaching out to your current service provider to further assist you with your concerns.

Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have done this and we have gone through extensive troubleshooting, resetting the network settings, factory reset of the phone, exchanging the sim card, and multiple other advanced troubleshooting steps. I have had 2 instore reps and 1 phone reb from tmobile, as well as 2 samsung reps, tell me the phone is defective.

Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've had the exact same experience, and was told the same. Then was told my device would have to be replaced, but was on backorder, so I would have to wait at least a week till samsung sends more phones to t-mobile. Been forced to use my sons old phone since I sent my s8+ back as part of my upgrade.