cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userzp54GksmVB
Constellation

Re: Mobile data and wifi issues - All Carriers

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yesterday's update didn't fix my LTE issue either.

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If it doesnt work after the update then yea maybe a defect. The unlocked version of S10+ didnt have any issues that you guys mentioned. Maybe there is some issues on sprint version.

Maybe do a factory reset after the update usually solved the issue.

═════════════════════════════════════
If you post new question please specify your Phone model and Carrier.
If you like my comment please hit ♥
if I answer your question please hit the 'accept as solution' button
Rooster13
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Mine is unlocked and I'm having all of the same problems, Frisco TX.  @RedDragon , samsung tech told me earlier he thought it was a SIM reader issue, which is why the software doesn't matter, and the SIM card doesn't matter.  Some phone have a hardware issue, and some don't.  Any thoughts?

userBGqr3tZU0P
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Also unlocked S10+ preorder direct from Samsung, having issues in Plano, TX area with Sprint. New SIM from Samsung, activated to Sprint

userM0QT4ZWgaE
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Is anyone 100% sure that  Sprint's latest update was even meant to address this issue?

If you look on Sprint's community board, their tech agents didn't issue a bulletin until this past Sunday.

Doesn't seem too far fetched that the update released yesterday was already in verification steps prior to Sprint determining they needed a fix for this issue.

I could be wrong, but I'd expect a separate update soon to address this issue.

user9b8xMnXRhk
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My Wifi is fine.  And it's not that I have no service; I show full bars with LTE and 4G and still get told I have no network connection.

Here's my work iPhone on AT&T and my S10+ on Sprint trying to access the same page at the same time in the same location.  

phone.jpg

useranOvSUX7i2
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@user9b8xMnXRhk wrote:

My Wifi is fine.  And it's not that I have no service; I show full bars with LTE and 4G and still get told I have no network connection.

Here's my work iPhone on AT&T and my S10+ on Sprint trying to access the same page at the same time in the same location.  

phone.jpg

I am having the same EXACT issue.  Even after Sprint's update from the other day, it's still the same.  I can pull up the same type of picture examples as you.  I upgraded from the S8+ to the S10+.  I never had these issues with my 8+.  My wife still has the 8+ and we're both on Sprint.  I had her phone sitting right next to my phone (S10+) and I can get the same results as you did.  the 8+ would pull up the page and my S10+ would not

Vido
Galaxy

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Rooster13 mine is my wifi. Mine started yesterday. My wifi of 866mbps that I usually use to game started giving me an error message that I`m not connected to a wifi when I`m trying to open the game. I thought It was my wifi so I reseted it multiple times and factory reseted it. Still the error message of I`m not connected to a wifi network poped up when I`m opening the game. I then went to school and connected on the fast school wifi and the error message still happened. Now I`m convinced that it`s the phone and not the wifi network.

userSJDm1WNtPE
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm on T-Mobile and I'm having network issues too on my S10 plus.  Voice, text and data calls doesn't work.  A reboot will resolve it for about a minute or so and then the same issue occurs again.  Worked fine for about 1 1/2  weeks.  Can't return it. 

Support told me it was T-Mobile.  Troubleshoot with T-Mobile for 1.5 hours.  Went to a T-Mobile store to get the sim swap out.  Same issues.  T-Mobile told me it was the device.  Contacted Samsung again.  Went through the troubleshooting process and was told to go to ubreakifix.  Ubreakifix messed up my phone even more.  It won't boot up anymore.  Contacted Samsung again.  Now I have to send the phone in for repair.  Can't even swap it out.  Wasted so many hours on this device and they say there's no issue reported.  What a bunch of!  Beyond frustrating.  Been a loyal customer for years. 

userZ7kc6gnRIG
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same issue here with an S10E on T-Mobile. If this isn't fixed very soon I'm returning it to get another company's phone, either Pixel or iPhone.