cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userRX3TataRWc
Asteroid

Re: S10+ SPRINT NO WIRELESS SERVICE PHONE GETTING EXTREMELY HOT

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Thanks for the feedback, took my phone to a Sprint store earlier today, and they did a bunch of troubleshooting on it but the issue remains. They recommended that I call Samsung for a replacement device. The sprint rep said they've had a quite a few people coming in with the same issue with their S10s the last couple of days and that an internal email went out company-wide at sprint yesterday afternoon about it. They are aware of the issue but haven't figured out how to resolve it yet, other than to pull the update apparently so it doesn't ruin any more S10 devices. Meanwhile myself and countless others are left without wireless service or any type of resolution. It's actually gotten so bad to where I have to use my wife's hotspot on her iPhone to make calls over Wi-Fi on my S10+ when we are together. Completely unacceptable way to operate a business. How can a company justify $1k for a mobile device that is clearly defective and then won't even replace or standby their product more than 14days from the date of purchase. This is a sick joke and Samsung Mobile and Sprint executives need to step up, acknowledged the issue, and come up with a resolution for their customers that are being affected by this issue.
userUEj5BgD4mG
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

As I posted earlier I had the same issues and I recently disabled both 41 bands and band 25 and I'm having reasonable service now.  Not lightning fast but bearable.  FACT: Samsung and sprint have the crappiest customer service! I guess as far as Samsung goes, all there money goes into there Technology that they cant afford to have a decent customer service option!

userUEj5BgD4mG
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

As I posted earlier I had the same issues and I recently disabled both 41 bands and band 25 and I'm having reasonable service now.  Not lightning fast but bearable.  FACT: Samsung and sprint have the crappiest customer service! I guess as far as Samsung goes, all there money goes into their Technology that they cant afford to have a decent customer service option!

userbV6YkxtkyX
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

At least sprint gave you an option to return some service to your phone. I have Verizon and am having the same issues as everyone else. Spent hours on the phone doing support and did a factory reset to no avail. They couldn't help at all and ended up saying that Samsung will just need to release some new update and I am basically  out of luck  until then

user5sCvGKFnPI
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

sprint customer here. Same exact scenario. I told the rep, WOULD YOU WANT TO PAY $1100 for a phone that does work?

I begged for my S7 Edge back. No can do. Or so they say.

JKII
Constellation

S10+ SPRINT NO WIRELESS CONNECTION ISSUES

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I live in the Ft. Lauderdale area, same issues, phone works perfect for a few minutes and then will not make or receive calls, network lost, roaming, emergency calls only, RLI Notifier message pops up, phone crashes, Sprint is helpful and polite but no resolution, called Samsung and they said I could mail the phone back for 11 days and they will look at it or go to the local U Break, I Fix store who is an authorized dealer so I called them ad they have no idea there is an issue, I have been a loyal fan of Samsung and Android for almost ten years and I think i am done after this lack of response, I have tried everything, I missed calls from my wife, kids and boss, could not get worse!!!!!!!!! Why is an update or resolution taking weeks?

userRX3TataRWc
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for the feedback, took my phone to a Sprint store yesterday, and they did a bunch of troubleshooting on it but the issue remains. They recommended that I call Samsung for a replacement device. The sprint rep said they've had a quite a few people coming in with the same issue with their S10s the last couple of days and that an internal email went out company-wide at sprint  around 5pm on tuesday about it. They are aware of the issue but haven't figured out how to resolve it yet, other than to pull the update apparently so it doesn't ruin any more S10 devices. Meanwhile myself and countless others are left without wireless service or any type of resolution. It's actually gotten so bad to where I have to use my wife's hotspot on her iPhone to make calls over Wi-Fi on my S10+ when we are together. Completely unacceptable way to operate a business. How can a company justify $1k for a mobile device that is clearly defective and then won't even replace or standby their product more than 14days from the date of purchase. This is a sick joke and Samsung Mobile and Sprint executives need to step up, acknowledged the issue, and come up with a resolution for their customers that are being affected by this issue.

userYljnkuYlEB
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

so is it the update cuz the issue???

userRX3TataRWc
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have no idea if it is a hardware issue. My issues didnt start on my preorder device until the security patch/ Software update. I didnt get anywhere with Samsung or Sprint. Neither one appearently has a resolution yet. But I was told by Sprint and an Asurion Tech in store that they believe it was the early manufactured devices that are primarily being affected by this device. I called the phone insurance company, Asurion, and they replaced my device after I spent several hours with their technicians inside the sprint store. The new replacement S10+ worked well for a few days until an over the air update that was supposed to resolve the LTE stability issues was installed on my phone over night. The next day all of the connectivity issues of my original device began again. I called Asuion last week after spending several more hours in the Sprint Store with their techs trying to reflash the device software with no resolution and was told that they were aware that their initial shipment of replacement devices they received from Samsung was also affected by the issue and they are awaiting a new shipment of devices from Samsung and I have been placed on a waiting list for a replacement device hopfully in the comming weeks.

Samsung_JpH7YeF
Astronaut

S10+ Network Issues

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can someone explain what is going on with the S10+ network problems. Phone is constantly unable to connect to its appropriate network for several days now.

Was told initially via T-Mobile, issue was due to cell tower maintenance in an area. Then I travel halfway across the country and issue becomes worse. I go into a T-Mobile store where they change my SIM card but to no avail. Upon my second visit to the store, a representative informs me, this is an issue with all S10+ across all networks. That it's a Samsung problem.

Essentially have a brand new, preordered phone that cannot place phone calls, send texts nor hold any data connections. Occasionally and intermittently, I'll have 4G-LTE connection and things work, however extremely slow. Only with a wifi connection do I have a seemingly working phone.

Anyone else having this issue? And how can this be resolved? Under the circumstances, this phone is useless without wifi which is totally unacceptable.