cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Halo

Re: Mobile data and wifi issues - All Carriers

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@RedDragon ...we'll find out tomorrow! LOL... if still does not work to my liking. I will request a new phone!  We shall see!!😉

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@luvlyt Most phone issues associated with MMS and wifi calling and text and all have to be related to Sim Card specially if you are with sprint where CDMA still their backbone network to work. The phone or any phones needs to match the sim card or else you will have issues this is for sprint only, verizon is a different topic. I never have sprint but somehow I feel like i know better than some sprint customers who have them for years {^_^}

Mobile data must be TURN ON at all times, MMS or any mobile data related will not work if you turn that off unless your network support sending them through wifi but that's a different topic.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My galaxy s10 will not connect to sprint's LTE network. It will connect to 3g which is super slow. Does anyone have a fix for this? I reached out to sprint tech support but they didnt have a solution.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Mines doing the same thing.  Super slow and texts wont thru

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you so much for providing that information, we can understand your frustration. However; Sprint is your mobile data provider, and we would recommend taking your device to your carrier for assistance with accessing their network.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

There is a large number of people seeing this issue. What I find ironic is that Samsung points the finger at sprint and Sprint tells us Samsung is working on a fix. Question is are you both lying or are you guys actually doing something about this ?

Please read this thread

https://community.sprint.com/t5/Samsung/Galaxy-s10-plus-wont-stay-connected-to-LTE/td-p/1035678/page...

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Give this thread a  try: https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-S10/Random-Disconnect-from-Sprint-LTE/m-p/477932#M3607

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Mine is also doing the same thing. IllI have LTE, 3G, and roaming all in a minutes time. Just spent over an hour at my Sprint store (for the second time since my phone was activated) changed my SIM card, updated thetprofile and  still have the problem. They say it's a Samsung issue..... I don't care if it's Sprint or Samsung, it's affecting customers and it needs to be fixed! 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I can't activate at all on to Sprint. Called Sprint and they said to go to the store. Store said they don't have a sim card for S10.  Maybe in a week or so

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same