userIrhoQfUmap
Constellation

Re: Re: Mobile data and wifi issues - All Carriers

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The note 9 is no better does the same thing

Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Update worked for about an hour. Then quit working. Back to not being able to text or make phone calls.

mkenny28
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same, and mine is actually worse than it was

user4bm67nKOJY
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same. Didn't have any issues before the first software update, actually. Now I bounce from LTE to 3G to Roaming at random while sitting in the same spot. Super annoyed.

Nevaeh
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This is happening with our phone too. Says 4G he can't send texts at times and if he manages to make a call it isn't clear and will drop, we have a different carrier than sprint. My wifi doesn't even help with this.

Steeler1994
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have an upgrade on Sprint that i wanted to leave for the S10. I guess it's not worth it considering all the issues? 

mkenny28
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Steeler1994 wrote:

I have an upgrade on Sprint that i wanted to leave for the S10. I guess it's not worth it considering all the issues? 

I think it was the initial batch of preorders and early adopters. Besides it sounds like Sprint is mostly taking care of customers who have purchased from them and swapping out phones. Samsung on the other hand is being cheap about he whole thing. I would risk getting it from Sprint.

user5XQJKtv0ge
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

S

@mkenny28 wrote:

@Steeler1994 wrote:

I think it was the initial batch of preorders and early adopters. Besides it sounds like Sprint is mostly taking care of customers who have purchased from them and swapping out phones. Samsung on the other hand is being cheap about he whole thing. I would risk getting it from Sprint.

Sprint is NOT taking care of there customers. I have been waiting for a replacement for over a month....file a complaint with BBB if you are not being helped. Seems like the only way they are required to remedy the issue. 

Nevaeh
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Steeler1994
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So could this be an issue with launch versions of the phone then? Think getting one now could be an issue?