cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SueEmAll
Astronaut

Re: Mobile data and wifi issues - All Carriers

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've been having issues with data and an inability to use the internet unless I'm connected to wifi since I bought this. If I'm not on wifi the phone is mostly unusable. I've reached out to Samsung and Sprint and neither were any help. I'm on the verge of just buying an iPhone and switching carriers. This is garbage.

userztOM7hyyi4
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I was told by Samsung that it's a Sprint issue and that if I were to take the phone and unlock it and bring it to another carrier.

userLtUk2qWNKf
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

That's not true there is people on Verizon tmobile also having issues. There is people with unlocked version that have used other carriers sim and issue still persist. There is a giant thread on this issue all ready on Samsung about 63 pages long. @userztOM7hyyi4

Gumby78
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Settings, connections, data usage, mobile data usage, gear icon on right is settings, turn data limit off. If you are unlimited....if you exceed your limit and billed for it don't blame me.😜

userztOM7hyyi4
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Correct I was simply stating that is what Sprint had told me and I also have been all over the threads

userZ08m5eOdn6
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having the exact same issues and mine started only AFTER I downloaded Samsung's latest software update.  This is not a Sprint issue, it is SAMSUNG.

userksWNXWuadq
Asteroid

Re: Re: Mobile data and wifi issues - All Carriers

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a s10+ on sprint,two nights ago I was told of a temp fix that involved disabling two of the three network bands for sprint that my phone uses,band 25, band 26, and band 41. I disabled band 26 and 41 as band 25 is sprint's primary band. Now I have LTE service and it is good and solid.i tried to enable band 26,which is their low band but got hit and miss lte,so I went back to using band 25.for me this temp fix works great.if you are in sprint you might want to give it a try.

userZ08m5eOdn6
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can you walk me through it?

userksWNXWuadq
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Go to your phone keyboard and type ##3282# then tap on edit type in code 000000 then go to LTE then tap on band 26 and disable it do the same for band 41 then back out al the way to your phone key board then reset your phone.i have my network set on auto

userksWNXWuadq
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

To reverse it do the same thing to enable them