cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Asteroid

Re: Mobile data and wifi issues - All Carriers

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for the response. I have also tried this and it actually made it worse. 

Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I try dialing ##3282# and nothing happens, any ideas? 

Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Update

I actually went back to redo these steps but I also deactivated band 25 and now my phone works fine.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This is now my second S10+ because they wont maintain a connection.  It will show I have service from my carrier yet the web browser will tell me "no network connection" "your offline". I would believe it could be the carriers network however my wife's S10 plus works perfect and my old S8+ never had these issues. Is this happening to anyone else? 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Do you have your device connected to or searching to connect to WiFi?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

No I have turned off wifi and just trying to connect to network, it appears Sprint which is my carrier is currently having issues. They have no clue how to fix it currently and I have been told to deal with it until they find a patch.

Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I had the same issue. Ended up exchanging the phone for a new one. I am now scared to download the update that is sitting out there.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My 2nd phone worked great for roughly 5 days and then BAM out of the blue exact same issue my first one had. I talked to my local Sprint store and they have 1 other case that came in after I complained and they are having the exact same issue. Sprint has now refused to replace this second device and told me to deal with Samsung......Samsung says they wont do anything for me and to go through Sprint if im not happy.  Funny thing is my Wifes S10 plus works perfectly and we havent had an issue with it. It works so well we can hotspot from in and run my phone and a tablet running netflix and it doesnt miss a beat. GOOD LUCK I AM ABOUT TO SMASH MINE!

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can I please have your full model number and baseband version?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

SM-G975U

G975USQU1ASBA