cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user7c8KSoXsAM
Constellation

Read receipt, delivery receipt and typing status

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My wife and I both own the Galaxy S10. Since the last update the messaging program looks and acts different. We no longer receive delivery status or read receipts while texting eachother. We have restarted phone turned advanced msging features on and off and on again but nothing works. We have AT&T for service but this issue only arose after the latest samsung update. Also noticed that chrome looks completely different as well.... any help would be appreciated.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Honored Contributor

Re: Read receipt, delivery receipt and typing status

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Each update that carrier branded phones receive should be tested by the respected carrier.  After that the update is released to the customer. 

I would suggest each person having the issue contact the carrier and have them create a trouble ticket so the engineers can take a look.  I am not saying that it will fix the issue on the spot but will make the carrier look and re-test the issue and work with Samsung to resolve it.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
userEDgpExVT4Q
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same exact issue. Any help is appreciated! 

Robb69
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Asked a member of Samsung team and told me to call at&t. So I did. They couldn't help me. Said it was a trending issue after remote troubleshoot. Samsung tried several troubleshooting steps, still not working. I believe it's a bug from the last update because things were working fine before that.

Samsung_AGTebOf
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just rebooted my phone now it works fine.

Samsung_HVR09zt
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same issue here sometimes I get delivered and read receipts and sometimes I don't.

Samsung_hUF01q5
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same issue between my S10 and my wife's S10e. We were just talking about it. Interesting to see so many others as well. Following.

Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Each update that carrier branded phones receive should be tested by the respected carrier.  After that the update is released to the customer. 

I would suggest each person having the issue contact the carrier and have them create a trouble ticket so the engineers can take a look.  I am not saying that it will fix the issue on the spot but will make the carrier look and re-test the issue and work with Samsung to resolve it.

View solution in original post