cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Really bad picture quality on my S10+ rear cameras

Same issue I just upgraded from an S8+ and the picture quality is horrendous especially in the night. Is there a fix for this or this will be my last Samsung.. I've been loyal since the S2

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@usertpvVYCLFJz Does this issue still persist when your phone is in safe mode?

Highlighted
Astronaut

You are absolutely right, I hope this problem will be solved in a future update, although it should have been the case since a long time otherwise I will draw curtains on Samsung phones, it's a real step back very upset.

Constellation

oh yeah

Highlighted
Constellation

I have received my S10 plus few hours ago and it came with android 10

I have the old S8 and bought the s10 to get better imaging experience but found that my s8 photos were much better than this. i hope it's a software problem not hardware cuz iam too disappointed Smiley Sad(

EngSharaf
Highlighted
Asteroid

I am sorry to say that I don't think its a software problem. I've had the phone for a while and countless updates have not helped the pictures be better. I actually traded my S10+ for the Pixel 4XL, its cheaper and the pictures are WAY better.

Highlighted
Constellation

I've been having the same exact issue since day one, and I've seen the same thing every day since. Even on the replacement I had. The camera is abysmal. 

For the record, the BlackBerry KEY2 camera takes SIGNIFICANTLY more detailed pictures with more true colors and that device is half the price. Granted, the camera features are not as robust, but I'd rather have  high quality detail than anything else. 

Highlighted
Constellation

Just to keep the problem active, as of 3-18-20 , my s10+ camera is absolutely terrible compared to pretty much everything I've put it up against. I dont even attempt sending pics to people anymore because it's such an absolute mess they cant even tell what it is half the time. 

Highlighted
Astronaut

I can't even figure out why the picture quality is so low and the screen still lags.

Highlighted
Constellation

No wonder when I'm taking pics of documents. I have adjust colors. Specially white, the lettering is horrible. I read that Samsung will send to the S10+ an update to fix some issues and add some S20 features. And they will send it out at the end of the month.