cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userNFP7dXjh0K
Constellation

Re: Really bad picture quality on my S10+ rear cameras

Same here, but I'm using Gcam and I get really sharp images plus the night mode that it's amazing.

userS2TqNZnUxK
Asteroid

Same here
ProphecyK
Astronaut

I agree the picture quality is great! They must not know how to use the camera. But seriously if your not a professional photographer then be quite. The quality is available to those who actually know how to use it properly. Instead of everyone complaining lets try leaning how to use it first.

userhoJFNPsLJ1
Constellation

I am facing the same issue. I had S8 before this phone and I can say that it had better front camera. Much,much better. For an overpriced phone, the front camera is disappointing.

userQVFlffqPgl
Constellation

Agreed this camera is garbage. Great hardware terrible software. Samsung you charged me 1000$ for this phone when my old iPhone 7 and former lg android phones took better photos. Release a fix. This is entirely unacceptable.
userKnDnLOSvPL
Constellation

My colors on the phone are blurry, also the front and back camera, there are no good quality and not good focus. Terrible.. my samsung s7 is muuuch better. I want my money back!!! I am so disappointed...

userOWLYDIbF3b
Astronaut

I just got my S10 yesterday and I'm terribly disappointed. The photos are so bad, they look like something from 15 years ago. The videos are just as bad, super noisy/grainy. The screen resolution in general seems pretty bad and I already changed the display settings to max. The app icons are not crispy and image thumbnails are ridiculously pixelated on Google Photos. I just compared with an old Nexus 5x and it looks much worse! I'm returning it tomorrow.

Highlighted
Samsung_sbJv8x5
Astronaut

Try cleaning the camera lens

Try cleaning the camera lens

user4rQhLhwAeB
Cosmic Ray

My S9+ takes better pictures. It even has Pro Mode video.

userWDrZ3Xnmqs
Constellation

I agree the camera is terrible. Coming from an iPhone XS Max. We went out over the weekend and I was taking pictures of my wife and I and skin tones were all nasty and looks like a beauty mode was on, even after I turned that off. It took me 20 mins to make 1 picture look half way decent. EVERYTHING about this phone is fantastic and I was going to switch to it but the camera is one of the most important things of my phone. What a bummer. I have owned every generation of S line and Note line and this is probably the worst of them all (for their time frames when other phones were out).