cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung_BfazG54
Astronaut

Recall glass on S10

I believe the galaxy s10 and s10 plus have faulty front glass. My front glass has broke 2 times in 2 weeks. Both happened in my pocket while driving work truck and cracked in the same exact spot. Im getting fed up with this first time the glass cracked in my pocket then the display broke. I paid $286 to fix it at a local ubreakifix last week and then yesterday again in my pocket while driving the glass cracked again in the same exact spot. I believe these front glass are faulty I never ever had a phone break this easy I've had several galaxy's in the past and iPhones never had a issue. I'm really upset about this and believe it should be fixed at no cost. Recall these weak front glass.

4 REPLIES 4
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Recall glass on S10

I can't confirm or deny this, but from my personal experience, after using the S10 for 6 months with no screen protector, the glass was still perfect. No cracks, not even any scratches.

I feel like if there was a defect, we would see many more reports of it here.

"If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. Thanks"
SeanD_CO
Constellation

I have likewise had no problems with the glass on mine, also with no screen protector.  I have carried it in my front and back pocket and have admittedly sat on it a couple of times and have dropped it once. But no damage as a result.

Samsung_dvi8AD1
Astronaut

Your right

Your right

Highlighted
user2u9gRVpfro
Constellation

Just had the same issue here - spiderweb crack across the front of my S10 starting at the front camera. Phone is always in a case and I haven't dropped it, there's no mark on the chassis to suggest an impact either. Looks like a complete random failure.