cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user3uclCgr0bQ
Astronaut

Recovering Photos on Samsung Cloud from historical last update

Hi!

My Samsung S8 was stolen last week. What was most importanat were the photos. Unfortunately, after syncing my new Samsung S10 to my samsung login/cloud I have only a random selection of photos and not all of the photos. The last updated date was March 2019, so I expected all photos prior to that date to be available but that is not the case at all. The most recent photos were from April 2018 and even those were not the complete set. 

I am not sure but could it be an issue with how i set up the new phone? Is there a way to view what was actually available and synced back in March 2019 so we know where the problem is? 

One thing to note is that my Samsung Cloud capacity was at or near full (15GB). So could the photos have only been stored in my phone's memory and some photos backed up to the cloud? 

I have since purchased additional storage on Samsung cloud to 50gb. 

Any ideas on how i can find the missing photos from March 2019? 

Thx in advance

2 REPLIES 2
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Recovering Photos on Samsung Cloud from historical last update

Have you logged into your Samsung account on a computer?

Highlighted
atticskeletons
Constellation

Re: Recovering Photos on Samsung Cloud from historical last update

My phone was stolen on Saturday and I'm having the same issue. I logged into my Samsung Cloud on the computer and the most recent photos it has on there were also from April 2018. I think this is incorrect and I know I backed up all my photos. How can I restore them?