cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
uservccfIrB0SL
Constellation

Redeeming iKONIK skin on international device

JUMP TO SOLUTION

hello.i recenlty bought the s10 and when i log into fortnite to redeem my IKONIK skin the item shop doesnt even show up. can anyone help me? samsung pay isnt allowed in my country for a reasonScreenshot_20190315-174654_Fortnite.jpg

Screenshot_20190315-174805_Fortnite.jpg

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Redeeming iKONIK skin on international device

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for reaching out. This forum is for support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Give this link a try: https://stgwebus.samsung.com/us/mobile/galaxy-s10/fortnite/redeem/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

uservccfIrB0SL
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

the link doesnt seem to even load or open..

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Give these steps a try: 1. Download and launch Fortnite on your qualifying Samsung device.

2. Sign in to your Epic Games account or sign up for a new Epic Games account.

3. Go to the Store. The iKONIK outfit should appear in the Store. Tap on it. Make sure your store is set to Samsung in Settings > Account.

4. A notice will pop up asking you to register a credit card, if you have not done so already. Click Next on the pop-up and register a credit card (your card will not be charged).

5. Tap the iKONIK outfit again to complete the redemption by 12/31/19.

6. Your iKONIK outfit will be available in your LOCKER within your ACCOUNT AND EQUIPMENT. You will also receive the Scenario emote as part of this redemption process.

uservccfIrB0SL
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

this is what i have been doing for the last two days i have uninstall and re installed fornite 5 times now and still the same error occurs as shown in the photos i posted and the store is empty without any offer. do we need samsung pay in order to be allowed for ingame purcheses? if so that app is not allowed in Cyprus for a reason!!

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Was your device purchased in the US?

uservccfIrB0SL
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

no i live in cyprus i pre-order  the phone  through my telecomunication company on the 5th of march and i received the phone on the 12th of march.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for reaching out. This forum is for support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry

View solution in original post

usern71EhhwAvh
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The skin isnt appearing in the store for me !!!

user8aQKCCUeu5
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I can’t find where  to set the store to Samsung.