cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Stoggy
Asteroid

Refund

So i just got my phone back after being repaired ive owned this phone for 6 months its microphone hasnt been working on it 4 months and repaired twice and Samsungs has had it at least 5-6 weeks this time they exchanged it for a "new" phone yet no box was shipped with it and no plastic on the phone i never take mine off so when i go to sell it theres no scratches under state consumer law says i can request a refund yet samsung wont give me one

3 REPLIES 3
Honored Contributor

Re: Refund

@Stoggy wrote:

So i just got my phone back after being repaired ive owned this phone for 6 months its microphone hasnt been working on it 4 months and repaired twice and Samsungs has had it at least 5-6 weeks this time they exchanged it for a "new" phone yet no box was shipped with it and no plastic on the phone i never take mine off so when i go to sell it theres no scratches under state consumer law says i can request a refund yet samsung wont give me one

New phone doesn't have to come in its own box.  Basically what may happen is Samsung just gave you a new phone without packaging.  If you try to get a replacement or refund, just know that you are lucky to have a phone back.  There were multiple reports where users waited long time for some resolution...  Just get a case and screen protector if you want it to look presentable

Stoggy
Asteroid

I do have both those but i just got off the phone with a consumer protection lawyer and hes taking case pro bono cause they are violating FTC consumer rights laws

Honored Contributor

@Stoggy wrote:

I do have both those but i just got off the phone with a consumer protection lawyer and hes taking case pro bono cause they are violating FTC consumer rights laws

Good luck, will see how it goes.