cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MATSCH
Constellation

Registration Failed

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I bought a s10+ like a month ago. I saw some topics about samsung pay that if it doesn't work u should do a factory data reset and so i did.
After the factory data reset everything is working fine, just i got one problem. When tapping on software update and download and install it shows the tab "registering device" and having the message down "registration failed".
is there any fix/solution to this problem, cause i read a lot of other topics concerning this, did cache cleanup at boot and cleared the cache in apps > software update. 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Registration Failed

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It will show registration failed if there is no SIM card or if it cannot read the SIM card, because it cannot register to a mobile network. You will have to speak with your service provider for a resolution.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

"Registration failed" indicates an issue with the SIM card. You will need to speak with your service provider.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

MATSCH
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I tried to do the same without the sim card and it does the same thing. 

🤔

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It will show registration failed if there is no SIM card or if it cannot read the SIM card, because it cannot register to a mobile network. You will have to speak with your service provider for a resolution.

View solution in original post

birender
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

All  my SIM also registered on network 4G also working and wifi also working still showing same registration failed what the  is this samsung is nothing but a big scam company.