cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userIDGwqY7SDl
Asteroid

Removing the beta update BEFORE downloading

I registered for the update and recieved it, but before downloading the update I paused it because I changed my mind (due to the terrifying bugs). Then I unregistered from the beta from the app but the update is still showing up for me, prompting me to resume the download and to install it. How do I get rid of it!?!? (S10+ Tmobile, still on Android 9 pie).

4 REPLIES 4
InfiniteBeing
Asteroid

Re: Removing the beta update BEFORE downloading

I'm not sure but I can say this update is very smooth compared to the beta last year that kept crashing,pausing music,disconnecting from Bluetooth,etc. The only issue this beta gave me was upon updating,there was an media process bug that kept saying app info or force stop. All you have to do is click on app info when it pops up, clear cache and data,and that's it. No bugs other than that from what I'm experiencing.

Nebula

Terrifying bugs? Please 🙄

Call_Me_Sammy
Cosmic Ray

I haven't had any bugs at all. The last few betas that I downloaded were full of bugs but this one doesn't seem to have any

userIDGwqY7SDl
Asteroid

My brother got the update too but he lost all 1k+ pictures in his photo gallery and his camera won't focus. More of a precautionary thing really. I know that the beta experience varies user-to-user.