cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
GalaxyExplorer
Constellation

Any ideas to when the 5G is going to be available in the US market with Verizon, or unlocked? I know it's second quarter or this year but any ideas on month since the phone has already launched? The S10e, S10, and S10+ got released( along side the Fold and the 5G) on February 20th and shipping out on March the 8th. So since the 5G technically already launched along side the others any ideas for shipping dates or even pre order dates?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
GalaxyExplorer
Constellation

Re: S10 5G

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It is going to be exclusive to Verizon in the beginning due to their past relationships but is expected to come out to the other companies such as T-MOBILE, Sprint, etc. in a few weeks after. Where did you get your info as to the Fold and the 5G both being released out to the public in April? Do you happen to have a price point? I found out it's going to be at least a 100 dollars more then the Samsung Galaxy S10+ but less then the Samsung Fold.

2 REPLIES 2
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The fold will release I believe in April along with S10 5G version and I also believe the 5G version is exclusive for Verizon for the initial release?  

GalaxyExplorer
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It is going to be exclusive to Verizon in the beginning due to their past relationships but is expected to come out to the other companies such as T-MOBILE, Sprint, etc. in a few weeks after. Where did you get your info as to the Fold and the 5G both being released out to the public in April? Do you happen to have a price point? I found out it's going to be at least a 100 dollars more then the Samsung Galaxy S10+ but less then the Samsung Fold.