cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Astronaut

S10 AT&T in Australia wont update

Hi. Im hoping you can help me please. I am based in Australia and have a Galaxy S10. It is not receiving updates and I have tried every way to try and obtain updates. Samsung Australia have advised that since the phone was originally AT&T I would need a AT&T sim card to receive the updates. Obviously I dont have an AT&T sim card and cant use one in Australia. Is there another way we can force the update please? The last update was a security patch in March 2019 and now we are starting to have problems with the phone and believe we need the update. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

3 REPLIES 3
Comet

Re: S10 AT&T in Australia wont update

The only other way to get updates is to flash it using Odin. You need to move it from AT&T U software to AT&T U1 (unlocked software) then flash it again to unlock version of the service carrier you're using in Australia or just unlocked-U1 software for Australia or USA. Check either sammobile.com (firmware) or xda-developer sites for step by step instructions. You can download the software as well from any sites. I personally use sammobile.com because I trust their software to be original Samsung software. Unfortunately, there is no other way to get updates until you move the software from AT&T if you don't have their SIM card.
Nebula

have you tried using VPN
Asteroid

same problem to me im in georgia and cant update s10  :/