Did you mean: 
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: S10e Battery

Highlighted
user16fHaPr9TC
Constellation

Battery issues

I am experiencing quicker than usual battery drain on my S10+. This seems to have started after I downloaded the latest security patch update. Will there be a fix soon?

Samsung_oH1GW3w
Astronaut

Re: Battery issues

My battery drain really fast for no reason

useryFpJhRqano
Astronaut

Re: Battery issues

So I currently have the Note 10 Plus. It can be that type battery degraded. Though it can still be the firmware update. Always keep your phone around 40-80% battery. Dont charge it more than 90% and dont have it go below 20%. This lengthen the life span of your battery. Hope this helps in the future. Also with Andorid 10 coming around it'll surely fix the battery drain problem you have. I've heard that they improved battery life a lot on the Android 10 update.

Samsung_XSVkupK
Astronaut

Battery Drain

Any tips to prevent battery drain? I went from 100 to 35% yesterday with onyl 40 min screen time across 4 hour span....

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Battery Drain

Samsung_XSVkupK
Astronaut

Thanks mate but it's the android system that is main battery killer according to battery page so don't think that will help...

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Hey guys!

Thank you so much for reaching out to inform us of your concerns.

As a community Moderator, I would like to collect additional information to pass along to my engineers.

Please refrain from posting the private requested information here on page. 

I would like to request that if you are experiencing these symptoms, please send me a private message here at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Requested Information

Detail of your symptom: (when does this occur & what you are trying to do when it happens)
Carrier:
Locked or Unlocked device:
Model code of your device:
(15)Digit IMEI Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.