cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AnonymousGalaxy
Astronaut

Re: Android system battery drain since October security patch

Vxolg, did you use the fast charger for your S7 (15w)

or no?

userxtVxoIgMsZ
Constellation

I use a fast charger since day 1 (3 years). I had no issue with loading at all untill the update.

I tried to uninstall the last updates (Google and Google Home), I'm not sure if it changed anything.

userr3g22zFXlh
Cosmic Ray

HEY EVERY ONE EXPIREANCE THIS PROBLEM ALL U DO CLEAR CACHE PHONE DEN BACK UP EVERYTHING WEN BACKED UP DO SOFT RESET ERASE ALL SEND IT FACTORY DEFAULT DEN WEN DONE RESET PHONE DONT EXPET OCTOBER UPDATE OK TRY THIS SEE WORKS IT SHOULD WORK

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have the same problem with my exynos Galaxy S10+ since I installed the Dutch November security patch yesterday.
Since then my phone doesn't go into deep sleep mode anymore at all. With as result it drains 10% overnight with airplane mode on and Wi-Fi disabled, instead of 1% before the update.
It also shows a much higher usage of android system under battery usage in the settings app.

See my post:
https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-S10e-S10-S10-S10-5G/Galaxy-S10-doesn-t-go-into-deep-sleep...

Anonymous
Not applicable

I can confirm that performing a factory reset completely solves the problem.

Nevertheless, this is of course not the most desirable solution.

Samsung_vyc2YYf
Constellation

S10e Battery

I have had the S10e since April 7th, 2019 and it's been sort of ok but recently the battery has been depleting rapidly, it's gotten to the point where if using it normally for a day, (just a few minutes of games and texting people, along with a little bit of social media) my phone gets depleted down to almost 0% after 4-5 hours. Like how does this phone have almost the same battery as an S10 and even an iPhone and STILL manage to kill the battery 2-3 times as quick?!

Samsung_XSVkupK
Astronaut

Re: S10e Battery

My regular S10 dies faster than that... Lol

Samsung_vyc2YYf
Constellation

That's so bad tho lol, you think that with these phones they would try their absolute best to keep the battery alive as long as possible but it's the exact opposite

Samsung_akggjUf
Astronaut

Same issue here and I am not running that many apps.

Same issue here and I am not running that many apps.

Liem_Akatsuki
Astronaut

My brand new s10e barely survive to 6hrs. And i am trying to protect the battery so i much charge my phone much sooner