Highlighted
Constellation

Re: S10+ Brightness Dimming in Gallery and Netflix Apps

@userugeWJqyFUr How did you do this? I'm having the same issu

Highlighted
Astronaut

solution -> when the movie is playing 

touch the screen to see addtinial option like episode forword backword  ...

at the same time you will notice addtional option on the side of the scree for brightness up or down ... slide it up and it will set your brightness setting for netflix only 

dont know if it was always there but apereantly this what is controling netflix brightness 

Astronaut

This fixed it for me! Thanks! 

Highlighted
Asteroid

This fixed my darkness in Netflix issue. Seems obvious now that you say it, but not a button I had noticed. THANK YOU!Smiley Wink

Highlighted
Astronaut

Fire fist, if you have ANY device running android 9 one u you have performance mode. Look in your pull down icons.

Highlighted
Constellation

When the video pops up tap on the screen like your going to pause the movie. On the left you'll see a slide bar slide it up. Was wondering for a while as I downloaded a few movies for my flight and it was to dim to even watch the movies. Made the flight dang on. Hope it helps someone

Highlighted
Astronaut

Go to Game Launcher app icon. Hold your thumb on the icon. A list of options will pop up. Select "disable." That should solve the problem.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Not sure about the yellowing but I had that issue with my Netflix too. When I would start a video the screen would auto dim. Turns out there is a brightness bar on the left side of the screen that runs up and down.  Mine was some how pushed all the way down so whenever I would start to watch a video, and only during the video, the brightness would dim all the way down.