JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S10+ Cannot watch/ listen to media + No notification sounds/vibration

(Topic created: 03-25-2019 11:58 AM)
userQydbq86VJl
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I have a S10+.  Everything was working great, and then all of the sudden, I have the follwoing issues :

- Every single video is played really slow and with no sound at all. This includes video recorded on my phone, video from facebook/internet,  advertisement videos.

- I cannot open any audio media, including voice messages. Stuck at 0:00 time

- Cannot hear any ringtones. Vibration works

- I cannot hear any sound at all, even when I try to listen to some other ringtones, I just hear click from the sound output.

However, if someone calls me, I can hear perfectly.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
userQydbq86VJl
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Oh well... I figuref I restart the phone and now...everything works perfect.

However, being a computer person I would definetly be interested in understand how/why that happened ??

View solution in context

4 Replies
MrZell
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S Phones

@userQydbq86VJl, Have you tried to clear the cache partition of your device? Have you tested to see if this occurs when the device is placed into safe mode?

We wanted to provide you with the troubleshooting steps to place your device into safe mode.

You can locate the troubleshooting steps at this link: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01001072/#safe-mode

Let us know if this resolves your concerns.

Thank you

^SamsungZell

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Solution
userQydbq86VJl
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Oh well... I figuref I restart the phone and now...everything works perfect.

However, being a computer person I would definetly be interested in understand how/why that happened ??

MrZell
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S Phones

That would be hard to pinpoint exactly due to a lot of factors involved. However, I would like to recommend running the Device care> Optimization to clear any unneeded data that may have caused this concern. Running this periodically will ensure the best functionality of your device.

For future efforts, testing the device in safe mode will allow you to see if there is a recently downloaded third-party application causing your concerns.

Glad the issue is resolved and if you need further assistance feel free to ask, we are here to help.

Hope this finds you well

^SamsungZell

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
user_d9cng9
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
How do I get audio voice messages.
0 Likes