cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userIiqCbTz0gZ
Constellation

S10 Died/unresponsive. Screen marroon then flashes light green, rings but no way to do anything

JUMP TO SOLUTION

*update*

Called up customer services as directed. Very helpful. Took it to my nearest samsung fix store (Surrey Quays) and they fixed it in a matter of hours. On the downside... this meant a factory reset. On the good side...a working phone

My phone appeared t be working fine, then on a phone call, it started to flash weird colours. It is now black, then when the power button is hit it turns dark brown, then black again. when power button is hit again, it flashes a very bright pale screen then marron then black again. All other buttons are unresponsive.

The phone rings when called, but there is no way to answer the call. Help please.

We've had hot weather recently and I've noticed the phone has been getting extremely hot.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: S10 Died/unresponsive. Screen marroon then flashes light green, rings but no way to do anything

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userIiqCbTz0gZ I certainly understand your frustration regarding this. I would recommend visiting a UBreakIFix location in your area for an authorized technician to take a better look at your device. Just click on this link here --> https://www.samsung.com/us/support/ubreakifix

5 REPLIES 5
Rene_pena
Cosmic Ray

You need to contact the customer support of Samsung in or...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You need to contact the customer support of Samsung in order to get a new device, you can't really do anything with a damaged display

userBaItPA3NXS
Constellation

I being searching ,this Phone, Loock like is not the best.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I being searching ,this Phone, Loock like is not the best.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: S10 Died/unresponsive. Screen marroon then flashes light green, rings but no way to do anything

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userIiqCbTz0gZ I certainly understand your frustration regarding this. I would recommend visiting a UBreakIFix location in your area for an authorized technician to take a better look at your device. Just click on this link here --> https://www.samsung.com/us/support/ubreakifix

userm4HeCP0hoW
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm in the exact same situation !
I figured that sometimes after trying repeatedly (like, over 20 times) to lock/unlock, it might start working just fine for a while.
Being located in norther europe (Finland), where can I find help with this ? @SamsungJoJo 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi there, you can find our team in Finland's number via this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry