Halo

Re: OneUI 2.0/Android 10 Hype Thread

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Less than 9 hours remain.

Apurva
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I don't see where the bets upload is going to be. Can someone share the link to sign up?

JDog995
Halo

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It just released in Germany at 10am their time. The beta time didnt change and was correct. Everyone be sure to check the app around 10am your time. Most likely 10am PST like last year.

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Another informational update:

https://news.samsung.com/us/one-ui-beta-program-android-10-galaxy-s10-coming-soon/

This is identical to the one I shared yesterday but this one was posted on the Samsung US web page (the one previously posted was the Global page.)

The US article also verifies that it will open up today. My best estimated guess is 10AM PST. The time is not an official notice, rather a guesstimate.

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
userBGPkEEGdwZ
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just spoke with a Samsung supervisor, they were having server issues with the members app. The beta program should still launch today probably within a few hours.

userdK6Zd2RX2m
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It's up...

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The original post has been updated with a fix for the media error.
"

For those running the beta and experiencing an error with "com.process.media", here is a step by step guide on how to resolve it:

1. Open the Settings app> Apps section.
  2. Here, tap the three-dot button at the top right of the screen and tap Show system apps.
  3. Then, scroll down and tap on the app called Media Storage, tap Storage, then hit the Clear data button at the bottom. Repeat the same procedure for the app called Sec Media Storage.
  4. restart your phone.

"

Enjoy!!!

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@SamsungAdam @SamsungJam @SamsungCole @SamsungRei @SamsungLarry @SamsungJace 

Can we get this thread pinned? The fix in my original post might be of value to users in the beta.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

Highlighted
_Nate_
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Does this beta include support for project mainline for faster security updates?

SansMor81
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

By any chance do you know when the fully factory unlocked U1 devices will get the invite to the beta party? A timeframe will be greatly appreciated by the unlocked community. Thank you for posting the information what is needed to get the beta installed into our devices.