Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung S10+ android betta

JUMP TO SOLUTION
wclayton97
Astronaut

Android 10 beta sign up?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Is there anyway to sign up for the android 10 beta for those of us in the US yet? I've been following it as much as I can but I've found nothing yet. There could be something I missed. I just got a system update so I'm curious if it was to prepare our phones for android 10.

Aytug
Astronaut

Re: Android 10 beta sign up?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The same things happening to me too. Guess we gotta wait until Samsung feels like sending us the update, since its limited to 10,000 participants every update.

userGdh5ril2kj
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I did it two days ago. Even though my phones are registered I hit the register button and I had to dial *#06# to get that imei barcode and took pic with different phone than on my phone I selected register with barcode and had to scan my pic on other phone. It wouldn't work any other way. Then it told me I'm registered again and then I went back to members home page and where register link was swiped left and asked if I wanted to join beta. I said yeah. Then from there it said software available to download right from phone system update, I checked and yup it was there than I just installed it. It wont work on my other two given one verizon. So make sure ur phone is sprint or att

sslbaron
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You registered for the beta for a S10 or Note 10?

wclayton97
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm trying to figure out how to register. Apparently it's not available in the US as of yet. I just want that universal dark mode.

Samsung_JWSlInN
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Where did you sign up?

Dcollingwood
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I saw the s10 beta sign up in the us buy it hasn't made it to the galaxy note 10 in the us

One UI 2.0

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Who has the beta 3 update.zip of the one ui 2.0 beta cor sm-g975u1 unlock ?

Tloftice2612
Astronaut

Beta tester

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Does anyone know how I can do beta testing?