Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Beta tester

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Samsung_nCx9g6D
Astronaut

Android 10

JUMP TO SOLUTION

When will android 10 come out I have been waiting and how do I get beta testing????

Uacolon
Asteroid

Re: Android 10

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello I read a post here that debate it was closed for the Galaxy S10 as far as when the release date for the rest of us is unknown

LoneTexan
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

What samsung so long to get to the next version, if they cant handle it then stop making so many devices or scale back to make things stock

Highlighted
Cbirch
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Android 10 is currently in beta. As the beta process goes on, it will get to a stable public version and will he rolled to carriers. It is then up to the carrier to send out the final version. The only only phones so far are pixel devices and the essential phones. Patience is key.

Samsung_GSrKxUR
Astronaut

Android 10 UI 2.0 Update for S10 5G

JUMP TO SOLUTION

As mentioned in the below posts, I also want to know when to expect the update. I have the S10 5G - Verizon.

Jlawgaming98
Astronaut

Re: Android 10 UI 2.0 Update for S10 5G

JUMP TO SOLUTION

S10 5g isnt getting the beta as well as I have the 10e which has the beta but I cant get it because I'm verizon so no verizon or at&t or no Note phones or s10 5g will not have the beta program available

Samsung_GSrKxUR
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for the info. But Samsung needs to get their act together and provide updates to all Samsung phone users....although apple hasn't been innovative since the iPhone 6, at least apple takes care of all apple iPhone users. Samsung needs to learn from this.

Samsung_occ9bhI
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I don't get why everybody acts so entitled to a Beta that has been literally locking people out of their phones. It's expected to be fully pushed out to S and Note 10 products by the end of December, you need to chill out

Samsung_GSrKxUR
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I was asking a question and voicing an opinion. If you don't have anything constructive to add, you should "chill out."