cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

S10 Overheating Issues

Hi guys, so while using my Galaxy S10 yesterday while using dex, I noticed that my device started to get hotter than usual, to the point were my phone was telling me certain apps had to close because they were causing it to overheat, but I'd did this to all the apps, and ive never had any issues with any Samsung phone overheating to the point that the phone tells you that it is, and i haven't even had my S10 for a year yet, so seems unusual, any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: S10 Overheating Issues

Whether you're using a phone, tablet, smart watch, or earbuds, all Galaxy devices have a set temperature range, where they operate at their best. While they may feel warm under certain conditions, like charging, this does not affect the device's lifespan or performance. However, if your devices get too warm, it could cause some issues.  Give this link a try: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00076952/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.