cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userkvgvqTP0XF
Asteroid

Re: S10 Plus Fingerprint Sensor not Responding

I am still having the same problem ( I posted right above your post). I never opened Developers options after doing a factory reset. I am gonna try to go to another best buy to see if they can hook up the phone to see what the problem is. I can't have a phone for 2 weeks either especially when I am running a business. If the Best Buy can't find the problem, I think I am going to return exchange it at verizon cut my loss and go with the pixel or the dark side, the iphone xs max, haha. No more Samsung for me, I don't think Samsung even would care since the company is so big. But what is pulling me back to Iphone is the constant updates and security, plus if there is a problem they fix it super fast.  

Maker_Bayfield
Asteroid

Did you ever get the sensor to work?  If so how?

Or did you have to get a 3rd phone?  How are you getting all these replacements?

I was hoping this update that was just pushed on Saturday, Aug 3rd was finally the "fix".

I was so happy to see an update available!!!

I deleted my fingerprints, then did the update and....

Still doesn't work. Smiley Sad

I can't even add fingerprints now! lol

Sensor is gone!

Since Samsung won't replace it, I'm pretty much accepted the fact that I will just be using a pin to lock my phone until April 2020, then when my upgrade becomes available, I will be getting another S9.

Luciano2901
Constellation

I have the same problem, but I don't had enable the developer opcions.