JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S10/S10+ Led Notification Light Missing

(Topic created: 03-08-2019 09:34 AM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Is the LED Notification light missing from the S10 phone, if it is is there a workaround to get it, or will there be an update and they will add it? 

Also if it is, I am very disappointed and considering not getting the new phone.  

517 Replies
user78UemM9GIA
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Is this confirmed to release today?

0 Likes
VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S Phones

@user78UemM9GIA  that's what I was told by the Samsung executive in San Francisco after Unpacked. Keep your fingers crossed! 

Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I received my new S10 yesterday and there is no notification light when I receive text messages.  

VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S Phones

@user78UemM9GIA it might be included the March security patch, or separate, I can't really say. I'm currently on build ASAU and Feb security patch and haven't received an update to software since first getting my S10+ 2 weeks ago. All I can say is this executive was positive the notification reminder via the camera cutout was definitely happening. 

user78UemM9GIA
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Is this the update you're referring to? Unsure why AT&T isn't getting it, but....

https://9to5google.com/2019/03/08/galaxy-s10-update-t-mobile-verizon/

0 Likes
userx9hmGuIUdH
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

tmobile the G973USQU1ASBA update does not have the notifcation led update

0 Likes
usermXgbaLAZ6O
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hi when will this update be available as I miss the led notification, disappointed it hasn’t got it already 

0 Likes
RRMalone
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Lol well whoever "assured you" was lying It really does suck though and I'm seriously thinking about returning it and keeping my S8+ for another year, or maybe even the Note 10, doubt it will have it either! Motorola has the right idea, they have had phones with the entire edge of the phone a solid led!
userx9hmGuIUdH
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

the notification light was really helpful

Any idea when it will be released?

user78UemM9GIA
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Starting to look to me like this isn't releasing today after all. False info, gotta love it. 

0 Likes