Re: S10/S10+ Led Notification Light Missing

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just got a update with no LED notification  

izephyr
Halo

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can you please tell me the software version num er

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you and drop some
uservgDRFDjBRj
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

G975U1UEU1ASBA

Highlighted
user2jGp6G5Xka
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Coming from S7/Verizon: Just had two S10+ delivered yesterday (me and wife) and activated mine - set it up. We just discovered that the camera ring does not periodically blink continuously to notify of message when screen is off and message is waiting. Unfortunately, this is disappointing and this is a required functionality for my wife. The job that she performs does not allow holding of the phone during work so only important messages will be addressed if the light is blinking (periodic glances, so light must continually notify). We are still in return period and she told me she does not want a phone without this feature. I am also evaluating if I use this feature and most likely will return mine within the next 14 days. If this functionality is coming soon, please let me know before I pack these phones up. Thank you.

uservgDRFDjBRj
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

add me to that list

user9hiTL78Hbb
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just talk to Samsung in support today about led notification light, he said that they will release new update for this consent, but light will light up around the edge, and he did not mention about around camera hole. Finger crossed 

user78UemM9GIA
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

At this point it's pretty clear this isn't happening. OP said it would be a day one update - an update has rolled out without it. I'd just return it. There's a third party app that claims to enable this feature but I've found it to work intermittently at best. 

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My phone is in the process of updating software. Hoping it includes the LED notification light but it sounds like it won't. The notification light is a want for me and not a need. 

user78UemM9GIA
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It doesn't. I had that update this morning. No notification LED.

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey everyone. This function is still happening, it's just delayed. Stating a specific date for an update was a careless mistake I shouldn't have made. No one besides developers know when an update is going to pushed out, period. With all that being said, it would be insane for Samsung not to add this feature themselves, and it just makes sense. The executive we spoke with was sure this feature is coming 100%, so don't rashly return your amazing new phone just because there won't be a notification reminder for a little while.