JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S10/S10+ Led Notification Light Missing

(Topic created: 04-12-2019 03:56 PM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Is the LED Notification light missing from the S10 phone, if it is is there a workaround to get it, or will there be an update and they will add it? 

Also if it is, I am very disappointed and considering not getting the new phone.  

517 Replies
user78UemM9GIA
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Thanks for sharing this. I wasn't aware of "honey light" - I've been using AOE and it's killing my battery to the point where it's pretty much having the same battery life as the S8 I upgraded from. Will definitely keep an eye out on Honey Light as a possible replacement. Thanks!

0 Likes
MikePasta
Halo
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Just stumbled across this, 2 new apps to toss into the ring until Samsung gives us an official way. (If they ever do!)

https://www.xda-developers.com/galaxy-s10-notifications-battery-indicator/

I haven't tried either one... yet. Will try them out tonight and tomorrow.

0 Likes
truenliving7
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

You should try a new app called holey light it gives you led light it's a great app y'all won't be disappointed

RichieD0312
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Screenshot_20190412-185041_Samsung Members.jpg

Yus
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

They should bring led notifications around the cutout in a update

0 Likes
userolBbAuhe8x
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones

The problem is that there are no leds to activate... 

0 Likes
useraLmT18r3FT
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Is this functionality to enable the LED around the front camera cutout for notifications actually being worked on?

There are third party applications that can light up that LED, but only if the screen is on.

We'd like to know if this camera cutout LED will actually work like the LED notifications used to work on models that had a bezel, even when the screen is off or the device is locked.

If it's being worked on, is there any estimate that can be provided on when this might be available?

Thanks.

userolBbAuhe8x
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones

THERE IS NO LED's on or in this phone

0 Likes
userOEoMPuislm
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

@userolBbAuhe8x wrote:

THERE IS NO LED's on or in this phone

Oh, ok got it. I never realised this after reading 35 pages of comments. Thanks for your input.

CtrlZThis
Comet
Options
Galaxy S Phones

It was updated yesterday and can confirm Good Lock edge lighting + does work with all of my apps including textra.

0 Likes