JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S10/S10+ Led Notification Light Missing

(Topic created: 04-23-2019 06:16 PM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Is the LED Notification light missing from the S10 phone, if it is is there a workaround to get it, or will there be an update and they will add it? 

Also if it is, I am very disappointed and considering not getting the new phone.  

517 Replies
Samsung_FQpfxHc
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I am thinking I need to return my phone and I just upgraded too. Its due to this and just a couple other issues i've had but this is the main one. I keep my phone on vibrate while at work so its important for me to see the blinking led light if I have a message. I've been missing calls and texts from my daughter and husband during the day because I have to remember to pick my phone up and unlock it in order to know I have a message waiting. Even if the edge light would continue to circle around the phone it will be ok if the led was missing but I feel like this is really a deal breaker for me.

0 Likes
RRMalone
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Everyone keeps repeating the same! SAMSUNG IS NOT DOING THAT!

0 Likes
userJg5zWJZKxY
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

been waiting for this update. nothing has come up yet. please update when is this update coming up? I have seen s10 plus has got the update but not the regular s10 in middle east region.

0 Likes
usercJH8odgdkm
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Someone needs to tell Samsung to hurry up because there are alot of disappointed customers. Me included. Any work arounds? I tried AOE but the light stays on. Help
0 Likes
userV39A1v6g0c
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Its available now, Download.the Good luck app from Galaxy Store.. 

0 Likes
userwND8Y6d6LW
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hi

Is there any update on this? I just upgraded from the s9+ to the s10+. I am hugely dissatisfied about the notifnotification LED light. 💔

userFII7mfREY1
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

The missing notification LED is a serious design flaw. I have purchased the S10 Plus, one of the most expensive mobile phones on the market and it cannot indicate that i received a text or WhatsApp 5 minutes ago???

I missed a series of urgent WhatsApp due to Samsung trying to save 2 cents on a LED every cheap phone has. 

If I could I would return the phone.

0 Likes
andrewmullenix
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

The Edge Lighting+ app and the third party app are both duds for me for resolving this. I need a notification that is always on when I have an unread text message. The Edge Lighting+ app only lights the notification for a few seconds. The third party app does not let me enable these notifications for specific apps only even though a YouTube video shows that happening. 

Samsung, please fix this! 

0 Likes
userfa8c7bIV57
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Why is this marked as solution?  It is a nice solution *proposed*, but as it is not implemented yet, it's not a solution.

Please implement this Samsung!  This feature is one of the simplest yet most intuitive functions of these phones.  Greatly and sorely missed.

Kind regards.

S10+ user

0 Likes
userNrXC98tCZt
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

when is this happening do we have a date or updat anyone have the facts or is this bunch like reast 

0 Likes