Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

I agree with everyone else I miss it

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I agree with everyone else I miss it

Highlighted
Constellation

Its definitely a great disappointment for me.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Its definitely a great disappointment for me.

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: S10/S10+ Led Notification Light Missing

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Definitely a thing I miss most coming to an S10... If this continues, my next phone definitely won't be a Samsung

Highlighted
Galaxy

Use the good lock app that is official from Samsung and i...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Use the good lock app that is official from Samsung and it helps with edge lighting as an alternative for LED notifications. You can do many things including making the camera cutout light up for your notifications. It may be implemented later on with an app software or something.

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: S10/S10+ Led Notification Light Missing

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Samsung needs to put out update asap. Very annoying, stick with older model till they resolve this. Handle On Call for hospitals and it was handy. Now I constantly need to check for notices or turn on volume. 

Highlighted
Constellation

I've had goo

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've had goo

Highlighted
Constellation

I've had good luck with the app Always on Edge

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've had good luck with the app Always on Edge

Highlighted
Astronaut

I miss the led notification its frustrating not seeing th...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I miss the led notification its frustrating not seeing the led when phone is on silent.

Highlighted
Asteroid

I too am really missing the flashing LED notification, it...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I too am really missing the flashing LED notification, it's been there for years and I always liked it. Never noticed it was gone, but man do I miss it!!

Perhaps Samsung can make the notch contour flash or something?? This would be acceptable as a workaround I believe.

Highlighted
Constellation

S10/S10+ Led Notification Light is not solved

JUMP TO SOLUTION

There is already a huge topic about "S10/S10+ Led Notification Light" and 5 month ago it said that Saumsung will solve this problem, but still nothing is fixed. It by far the most viewed topic and actively asked feature so I am really asking to prioritize fixing led notification lights in S10 phone as it is completely unreasonable to wait that long with such an expensive device. Thank you!