cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userV39A1v6g0c
Astronaut

Re: S10/S10+ Led Notification Light Missing

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Its available now, Download.the Good luck app from Galaxy Store.. 

userwND8Y6d6LW
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi

Is there any update on this? I just upgraded from the s9+ to the s10+. I am hugely dissatisfied about the notifnotification LED light. 💔

userFII7mfREY1
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The missing notification LED is a serious design flaw. I have purchased the S10 Plus, one of the most expensive mobile phones on the market and it cannot indicate that i received a text or WhatsApp 5 minutes ago???

I missed a series of urgent WhatsApp due to Samsung trying to save 2 cents on a LED every cheap phone has. 

If I could I would return the phone.

user1oTdZaauvf
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The Edge Lighting+ app and the third party app are both duds for me for resolving this. I need a notification that is always on when I have an unread text message. The Edge Lighting+ app only lights the notification for a few seconds. The third party app does not let me enable these notifications for specific apps only even though a YouTube video shows that happening. 

Samsung, please fix this! 

userfa8c7bIV57
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Why is this marked as solution?  It is a nice solution *proposed*, but as it is not implemented yet, it's not a solution.

Please implement this Samsung!  This feature is one of the simplest yet most intuitive functions of these phones.  Greatly and sorely missed.

Kind regards.

S10+ user

userNrXC98tCZt
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

when is this happening do we have a date or updat anyone have the facts or is this bunch like reast 

Travesty646
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Sorry, but this is a deal breaker for me. If I can't get one of the third-party apps to give me an LED notification, then I'm going to use my option to return the S10e within the first 14 days. I cannot have a phone without LED notification capabilities. Sony was able to resolve this with an LED within the earpiece. Why wasn't Samsung able to do the same?

user8EHbU6NUYL
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Still no update regarding this!!! Very frustrated Smiley Sad

Highlighted
userGoOJdOH0V9
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@VerbumVeritum wrote:

@Anonymous  you will be pleased to hear that the S10 family will be using the camera cutout hole for the notification light. A spinning circle or other animation will appear in various colors around the camera hole. Whenever Face Recognition is used or the selfie camera is activated, the camera cutout will also light up again. It's pretty cool! 

Update: Turns out the release for this update has been delayed for some reason. We don't know why, and don't have access to that information from this end. Only developers know specifically when. I do believe the update is happening, as it was confirmed by a supervisor in the testing area after the Unpacked release event & afterward by a Samsung executive. 

Hello  @SamsungAdam , this is not solved. Please revert back to unsolved

userPcwpqK1QKE
Constellation

Re: Led Notification Light

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I was gonna order a new Samsung s10 today. But I guess I'm not anymore, because of this feature missing.