JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S10/S10+ Led Notification Light Missing

(Topic created: 02-27-2019 07:54 AM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Is the LED Notification light missing from the S10 phone, if it is is there a workaround to get it, or will there be an update and they will add it? 

Also if it is, I am very disappointed and considering not getting the new phone.  

JUMP TO SOLUTION
517 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S Phones

This is not solved. By using an app to take up more memory is not the solution!

userJ4w2yKArlY
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

This is not solved!! It will be solved when and if Samsung will make an update for it. I made a big mistake switching from my S8 to the S10...

user5uZjPhdswO
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Well we're 4 months in and still no official notification light,  my guessing is Samsung staff will have told you anything to sell their brand after the note battery problems, also they want you to keep looking at your phone so the notification light would stop you doing so if you were reliant on it, I have an alternative app that claims to be able to replicate the s8/s9 led, unfortunately it doesn't compare. 

userAPjJeTN14q
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Samsung should know I purchased an S10+ and returned it 5 days because the phone did not have this feature. I ordered another S8 Active to replace my old active. Let's hope the Note 10 has the indicator light. 

userW9o6gfd43L
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Not a galaxy if it doesn't have the notification light.  Please give me my money back or give me an update with this issue resolved.  VERY Disappointed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Notification light

Syberkonda
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

It is missing, but EdgeLighting+ on Samsung goodlock turns the camera into one

0 Likes
Samsung_ezEIlmS
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

The A70 is a very nice phone with satisfying specs! Take a look 👏

0 Likes
usermGaiuWWbJX
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Samsung should add LED notifications circularly around the S10 camera in future updates.

usermzOrtwWe3i
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

The work around for the LED Indicator is a joke. It’s a little light around the border of the front camera that only lasts like a second. I’m better off having the edge lighting which is more visible than the little 1 second light around the camera. I need an indicator that lets me see if I missed calls or messages. This was always an incredible benefit over my corporate issued iPhone. BTW, I’ve tried several times to leave a review about the phone and the changes and I keep being told the page doesn’t exist.

user3uwxQ31rAB
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

BOOOOOO bring back the led notifications !!!